Mr. Green Gaming

Minecraft - FACTION WARS

Clavus

After playing for Skryim for nearly five days non-stop, and after just finishing the Dark Brotherhood missions; I awoke next to my girlfriend in the middle of the night and for some reason imagined crouching and sneak attacking her with a bow. I was put off by the fact I'd get 1000 bounty for killing her.

So basically. Skyrim actually made me think about killing my girlfriend, and if it weren't for the bounty I'd have no moral objection. I've not played it in 3 days out of fear of becoming a murderer :(

I'll need a clear list of possible enchantments because otherwise it'll be hard to determine who's hacking or not.

Agreed; Maybe they would make a mod that makes your body glow a colour (corresponding to the colour of the potion in the bottle) so you can tell who's hacking and who's not.

actually this sounds like a nice idea. Look at this option, Clavus.

I'll need a clear list of possible enchantments because otherwise it'll be hard to determine who's hacking or not.

Agreed; Maybe they would make a mod that makes your body glow a colour (corresponding to the colour of the potion in the bottle) so you can tell who's hacking and who's not.

Give it a couple weeks and there will probably be some made :V there arent any that I can see as of now

Server's back at last. Thing might still be buggy since it isn't actually a recommended Bukkit build but whatever.

It's creepy that people join 10 seconds after I brought the world back online. Also they're claiming popular faction names :V

EDIT:

Had to disable CombatTag: it's spamming errors.

Oh Notch, and I was silly enough to assume you might have fixed lag on this release...

It's not Notch, it's the server. You guys made the server, not Notch.

What he's trying to say, is that notch could make the game go less buggy, considering minecraft doesn't even have high quality, the game is really laggy, at every server. Notch should fix that :pipe:

Also they're claiming popular faction names :V

I bet some people already have the faction tag 'RealisM' just like our previous map :frog:

Edited by ZomBitch