Mr. Green Gaming

Minecraft - FACTION WARS

Clavus

I have a claimed spot where we keep The Pick Of Destiny and some other high level enchantment items - just to make sure they aren't mistakenly used for the wrong purpose. But other than that, our base is free roam.

Ahh, come ON awesomeo, you can do better than that. I thought you got more than like 50 Levels since you were online for so long. You should've went for the Silk Touch. Pick up ANYTHING in it's current state (Before you mined it) broski! Pick up a Monster spawner, make an EXP farm out of it - Pick up a grass, make a citadel or a city underground. Silk Touch makes the possibilities endless! You can even pick up ice and then melt it in the Nether! :D Anyways, you should've went for Silk Touch man, it's like 58 Levels with Diamond Pick. (Or 28 with gold pick - But, gold pickaxes break really fast)

Edited by Drainal

I have a claimed spot where we keep The Pick Of Destiny and some other high level enchantment items - just to make sure they aren't mistakenly used for the wrong purpose. But other than that, our base is free roam.

Ahh, come ON awesomeo, you can do better than that. I thought you got more than like 50 Levels since you were online for so long. You should've went for the Silk Touch. Pick up ANYTHING in it's current state (Before you mined it) broski! Pick up a Monster spawner, make an EXP farm out of it - Pick up a grass, make a citadel or a city underground. Silk Touch makes the possibilities endless! You can even pick up ice and then melt it in the Nether! :D Anyways, you should've went for Silk Touch man, it's like 58 Levels with Diamond Pick. (Or 28 with gold pick - But, gold pickaxes break really fast)

Minecraft has been changed so much since 1.0 :V

Edited by BouweV

Rangers have officially started raiding, and are therefore in a good position to start trading properly.

We sell:

Brewing Stands, Slimes, Ender Pearls, End Stone, Spider Eyes, Melon and Pumpkin Seeds, Diamond/Iron (tools, swords, armour and loose), Cobble, Stone, Stone Bricks, Netherbrick, Redstone, String, Grass/Mycelium blocks (and other silk touch products on request)

We buy:

Gun Powder, Nether Wart, Gold Blocks, Glowstone Dust, Wool, Diamonds, Wood (raw), Coal.

Obviously, some items we only make the effort leaving our base if the quantity is high enough, for example Cobble. But if you come to collect, we'll make any size trade you wish. If you want to trade, get one of us in game, or send us a PM on here if we're not around.

I ave plently of nether warts, if you want some, i wouldnt mind some slime and some of that mushroom grass?

I've tweaked a Factions setting, and now players who relog won't be able to hurt anyone for 10 seconds after they joined. So rejoining shouldn't give a damage advantage to anyone any more.

But will they be able to receive damage?

probably not for the first few seconds but after all it doesn't matter they can't hit you till you can hit them ..

Fair fights <3

Incorrect. Let's say they're at 10/10/40 power. You've just spent the past hour killing off their faction, and this last kill will secure you your land claim. As long as they're on their territory, they can f home back inside and leave you with a bad case of blue balls. There are also other ways to f home even when you are enemy to them.

From experience, they can also log on and place lava or strike flint and steel. Or throw a potion which I'm guessing could potentially bypass the faction command. Or close doors, open traps. The list is endless.

Logging is unfair, annoying to experience, and ruining the server. The more that can be done server side to reduce it the better.

So, one of our wonderful Minecraft community decided it would be in his interest to grief the nether! CaptKnuckles used TNT (or potentialy Beds as pointed out by Drainal) to destroy the land around the nether portals hell side.

There is some light scaffolding made around them now, however it's pretty damn stupid someone should be able to do this. Would it be possible to make the first 25 or so blocks around nether portals safe zones to avoid this happening once again?

Also worth everyone noting, potion effects don't cross over from world to world. So if you drink a fire resistance potion just before heading into the nether and then fall into the lava - you will die.

Cheers, CaptKnuckles. You're a real swell guy.post-6154-0-00169700-1322962382_thumb.pn