Mr. Green Gaming

Minecraft - FACTION WARS

Clavus

Here's a plugin called Logblock.

LogBlock logs block changes into a MySQL database.

Block changes can be placed or destroyed block, explosions, burned blocks, sign text changes, chest access, leaves decay etc.

It can be used as griefer identification tool, to find out who build a particular building, or even roll back changes by certain players.

Other purposes can be e.g: Undoing of forest fires All additional features are optional, to keep the database as short as possible.

All database actions run in their own threads to avoid server lags. The use of permissions plugin (or any clone) is possible, but not necessary.

Uses Spout for chest logging (but it's fully optional, and there is no need for the client mod at all).

Is it good to have on this server?

Here's a plugin called Logblock.

LogBlock logs block changes into a MySQL database.

Block changes can be placed or destroyed block, explosions, burned blocks, sign text changes, chest access, leaves decay etc.

It can be used as griefer identification tool, to find out who build a particular building, or even roll back changes by certain players.

Other purposes can be e.g: Undoing of forest fires All additional features are optional, to keep the database as short as possible.

All database actions run in their own threads to avoid server lags. The use of permissions plugin (or any clone) is possible, but not necessary.

Uses Spout for chest logging (but it's fully optional, and there is no need for the client mod at all).

Is it good to have on this server?

No, because we encourage griefing...?

Now that this thread is all about hackers, which it has been for a while,

I guess I'll post my own share here as well:

We hadn't had the chance to record all of the event, before which the three of us also appearing on the video

had been growing our warts in the Nether, this feller, storpeedo2, had somehow managed to find us from below the lava and behind three layers of rock.

He killed two of my friends in cold blood and seemed to be rather impervious to all sorts of damage; He was on fire due to the fire aspect -sword and later on even poisoned. He was constantly being attacked by three people with not having taken a single step.

He alone broke my diamond armour before he had come trough the portal into our basement, where I had the chance to repair it, without having any of his gear broken.

In the video you can see him logging in after disappearing: We found him on the map more than a thousand blocks away.

tl;dr: He would be a hell of an asshole to claim not being a hacker.

We hadn't had the chance to record all of the event, before which the three of us also appearing on the video

had been growing our warts in the Nether, this feller, storpeedo2, had somehow managed to find us from below the lava and behind three layers of rock.

He killed two of my friends in cold blood and seemed to be rather impervious to all sorts of damage; He was on fire due to the fire aspect -sword and later on even poisoned. He was constantly being attacked by three people with not having taken a single step.

He alone broke my diamond armour before he had come trough the portal into our basement, where I had the chance to repair it, without having any of his gear broken.

In the video you can see him logging in after disappearing: We found him on the map more than a thousand blocks away.

Hate to go against buddies on this, But the no damage taking from the video is a common occurence when people /f home but get lagged out during the process. Though why he was able to /f home with enemies nearby Idk.

IME this happens all the time when either the player gets a memory error or has network issues. Or the server is full and lagging. The player sticks around totally unmovable yet you can still get the crit markers on them.

When he joined back, he could have spawned above ground - this occasionally happens when leaving rejoining the game.

Not that I defend hackers but he could have had a genuine memory error, spawned above ground and took his chance to get home.

Hate to go against buddies on this, But the no damage taking from the video is a common occurence when people /f home but get lagged out during the process. Though why he was able to /f home with enemies nearby Idk.

I think you didn't see salt taking damage on the background ...

I don't think that somneone who is lagging after using home to go somewhere else could still be there doing damage.

Edited by Hebulba