Mr. Green Gaming

Minecraft - FACTION WARS

Clavus

ahahahahahaha and now hes in this thread, umadbro? because we're having lols at it

im done posting here :D nothing more but friends who delete the posts of the one criticising the ones they support.

deleting account now =] have fun gents.

Good luck. :)

And have fun. Not just us only.

I really don't care wether Corby is what the Universe claims to be true.

This oughta soothe all of yer nerves.

post-6186-0-59673000-1324517352_thumb.jp

Lol, that is hilarious.

Edited by Mr. Darkness

In my opinion, corby is pretty madsadbad :D What's new on minecraft? I saw that it was snowing today :D

I saw your faction mates cry.

Hi there!

You remind of one of the guards in the Stanford Prison Experiment.

My faction made isn't crying he's just to smart for you to argue with.

Am I still not allowed to talk about you in-game by the way? I haven't found anything about that in the server rules so I just want to be sure that you're not mistaking. Also I still don't understand why you kicked me last time while I was just talking to you. I didn't broke any rules as far as I know. Anyway, let me know man.

Take care

Uni

In my opinion, corby is pretty madsadbad :D What's new on minecraft? I saw that it was snowing today :D

Hi there!

Am I still not allowed to talk about you in-game by the way? I haven't found anything about that in the server rules so I just want to be sure that you're not mistaking. Also I still don't understand why you kicked me last time while I was just talking to you. I didn't broke any rules as far as I know. Anyway, let me know man.

Take care

Uni

you might want to take the time to read the forum and MC rules then, I'm pretty sure somewhere it says about not talking about members in a derogatory way

Hi there!

Take care

Uni

you might want to take the time to read the forum and MC rules then, I'm pretty sure somewhere it says about not talking about members in a derogatory way

Also about multiple accounts.

You might want to take the time to read the forum and MC rules then, I'm pretty sure somewhere it says about not talking about members in a derogatory way.

I couldn't find anything like that so it would be awesome if you can share the URL with me so I can read it for myself. I was only able to the find the forum rules and not the in-game rules. Also I'm just stating my opinion, I don't have anything personal against Corby. I just disagree with his behaviour and actions, that's all.

I'm not active on multiple accounts, why are you thinking that?

You might want to take the time to read the forum and MC rules then, I'm pretty sure somewhere it says about not talking about members in a derogatory way.

I couldn't find anything like that so it would be awesome if you can share the URL with me so I can read it for myself. I was only able to the find the forum rules and not the in-game rules. Also I'm just stating my opinion, I don't have anything personal against Corby. I just disagree with his behaviour and actions, that's all.

I'm not active on multiple accounts, why are you thinking that?

yeh they are all the same, would be nice if they followed jinrais path and left the forum, everyones been so much happier since :)

They made the internet pretty easy to understand for certain fokes. There's something called a "nickname/username". My name is Universum and Jinrai's name is Jinrai. I don't understand why you guys don't understand that, it's common sense. I'm pretty dissapointed to hear that I influence your mood in a negative way. I hope that I can put a smile on your face one day. Anyway why are you dodging my questions Corby?

Take care all :)

They made the internet pretty easy to understand for certain fokes. There's something called a "nickname/username". My name is Universum and Jinrai's name is Jinrai. I don't understand why you guys don't understand that, it's common sense. I'm pretty dissapointed to hear that I influence your mood in a negative way. I hope that I can put a smile on your face one day. Anyway why are you dodging my questions Corby?

Dat IP

Dat IP

The Internet Protocol that I have and Jinrai have are not the same. I thought accusations without proof are forbidden here.