Mr. Green Gaming

Minecraft - FACTION WARS

Clavus

Ahh, yes, medieval society! Where the rules (and rulers) were granted by god. Your example is one of the most accurate of the community. Heretics were burned at the stake, for they were not only questioning religion, but also their rulers, laws and communal integrity.

Now, let's take a famous historical character: Galileo Galilei. He had a credible theory, but it was at odds with the community, and the only proof for his theory was that he had been looking at the sky. His theory was, however, true, but could only be proven after scientific research that presented evidence of the heliocentric view.

What you are doing, is selling your view to us while only having either extremely twisted or no evidence at all. At least Galileo was smart enough to back down when his statement couldn't be proven true.

Ahh, yes, medieval society! Where the rules (and rulers) were granted by god. Your example is one of the most accurate of the community. Heretics were burned at the stake, for they were not only questioning religion, but also their rulers, laws and communal integrity.

Now, let's take a famous historical character: Galileo Galilei. He had a credible theory, but it was at odds with the community, and the only proof for his theory was that he had been looking at the sky. His theory was, however, true, but could only be proven after scientific research that presented evidence of the heliocentric view.

What you are doing, is selling your view to us while only having either extremely twisted or no evidence at all. At least Galileo was smart enough to back down when his statement couldn't be proven true.

Did not expect such intelligence and knowledge here. I salute thee Baron.

I remember settlements taking a huge chunk of my time policing it.

you could add a faction wars element to the settlement idea but just making it so only certain people can start factions like the admins. That would lead to people wanting to join a certain town properly instead of just placing their dirt hut in one and saying "I liev heir". This also improves the security of the settlements as people who are not part of settlements cant steal, and to avoid players stealing from eachother in a faction you could add a simple form of chest protection and disable pvp.