Mr. Green Gaming

Minecraft - FACTION WARS

Clavus

trollz.png

explain.

TNT: From the big cobblestone box we call a mob killer.

Swords: From all the raiding we've done over the past 5 or so days.

Obsidian: We have 12 people in the faction and it takes 12 seconds to mine 1 obsidian. Our obsidian generators can make 6 at a time. So we get about 6 obsidian every minute. 6 x 12 = 72. So each minute, we are capable of making a stack of obsidian.

Ender Eyes: See TNT above ^

trollz.png

explain.

Obsidian: We have 12 people in the faction and it takes 12 seconds to mine 1 obsidian. Our obsidian generators can make 6 at a time. So we get about 6 obsidian every minute. 6 x 12 = 72. So each minute, we are capable of making a stack of obsidian.

That's like 24,000 gun powder.

Nice neat stacks as well. Gratz on your equal numbered drops.

trollz.png

explain.

I normally do not go against these so called fags... The Obsidian is legit ( No evidence of what I am trying to prove ) The TNT is bollocks that is obviously duped and the swords well if they are all the same swords now that's also bullshit. Luckily they didn't have diamond blocks, eh?

trollz.png

explain.

Cool story bro.

Luke, probably might be a hidden chest or smth.

Edited by Mr. Darkness

You got all that drops from a single floor mob trap thats like 20 blocks wide. lolno. Enjoy your bans, they will last forever.

oh yeh, all the perfect health swords are Fire Aspect 1's. haha, why are the fire aspect all perfect health if you killed people, did they ALL NEVER get a chance to attack.

Edited by Corby

Okay Notch made the game so that every time you gain enough xp the enchant is not always the same. lvl 50 pics have a 25% chance of waking out silk touch IV, so before you say everyone has the same sword that's a lie. Enjoy finding another server :D

Edit: spelling mistakes I am drinking.

Edited by Luke Nukem

You got all that drops from a single floor mob trap thats like 20 blocks wide. lolno. Enjoy your bans, they will last forever.

oh yeh, all the perfect health swords are Fire Aspect 1's. haha, why are the fire aspect all perfect health if you killed people, did they ALL NEVER get a chance to attack.

Hit and run? When there's about 6 or 7 guys attacking 1 guy, it's pretty easy to take him down.

Hit and run? When there's about 6 or 7 guys attacking 1 guy, it's pretty easy to take him down.

With lag?

Edited by Mr. Darkness

I remember 3 of you trying to take me down with Fire aspect swords and full diamond in my mines. Luckily I have atleast 10 exits out of there, eh? ;) Next time split your chests up dude. Oh wait there wont be a next time BWAHAHAHAH!!! :V!!

oh yeh, all the perfect health swords are Fire Aspect 1's. haha

All thanks to me ^^

All thanks to corby*

ANYWAY

Lets start building a citadel like in HL2.

EDIT:

WHAT

THE FUCK

HAPPENED HERE? (pic)

It looks like stacks of TNT's were placed there.

*Pictures*

Then corby said that he was going to check them out.

Edited by Mr. Darkness