Mr. Green Gaming

Minecraft - FACTION WARS

Clavus

Yeah but it's really sensitive. I played for like 30 minutes, and I already got my 2 warnings for ALL CAPS RAGE! It's really annoying me. And can you tell me how long it takes untill it lowers his warnings?

How about you don't type in all caps then?

I'm sure you'll get your logical, well argumented point across without HAVING TO TYPE LIKE THIS.

Edited by Kefeus
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I don't understand how that's worth it, ruining the experience of any new people to the server? If I joined a server and saw that, I'd think it was shittily managed and disconnect.

Cool work for someone wanting to be admin. Let's hope we do get a map reset after all.

This whas done before the map would reset, we did it because it would be a shame to leave those tnt stacks in the chest, just blowing everything up before the reset, and the new players could have left by walking the other way.

Edited by ZomBitch

There used to be a safe spawn, until now.

It took all my tnt,

Nice work, Zombitch.

In the mean time we blew up scourge base and now there's lava pouring everywhere.

Also the faction is open. :)

It's a tactic I've used for ages, and why our enemy list has always been so long. The way around this would be to enemy factions that you are raiding before you attack, so you both have set your relationship status to enemy.

If you have enemied each other, you will receive the message: player wishes to be neutral with faction name.

It's a tactic I've used for ages, and why our enemy list has always been so long. The way around this would be to enemy factions that you are raiding before you attack, so you both have set your relationship status to enemy.

If you have enemied each other, you will receive the message: player wishes to be neutral with faction name.

Well when they did it to me they were allies and did it.

i kinda kick there arses so that why they tp'd, then they accused me of hacking...