Mr. Green Gaming

Minecraft - FACTION WARS

Clavus

We just mined 2 & 1/2 stacks of Obsidian for our base!

Tip: The enchantment: "Effiecieny" reduces the time it takes to obtain blocks (Efficiency II will help you mine Obsidian in only 6 seconds)

2hyc6u0.png

Here's our little pet, Knightjrod - He actually fell for the trap thanks to Atrueminer! B)

14uyz3b.png

Oh yea :D Look at me sexy!

2lnwms3.png

My snowman army <3

rvvk1w.png

Self explanatory. :#

n5kgwo.png

Edited by Drainal

Why always when I open my texture packs it lags? :(

I just wanna try that downloaded pack.

Any way, about the MrGreen faction idea.

Recently we with Grasshopper started to build a base for the faction, so I am mainly building it.

I want to do a Mr. Green icon on top of the base (collecting wool atm) so this will look perfect :>

My idea is to make a castle out of it with many space for living and farming. So this is what I currently got, hope you like it:

1st pic - Main hall

2nd pic - basement, animal farm, entrance to the huge cavesystem (Grasshopper would say the same)

3rd pic - The entrance, storage (1st floor).

4th pic - 2nd floor, Portal to nether

5th pic - 3rd floor

6th, 7th pics - One of the branches of the castle, where ppl live (wip).

8th, 9th pics - current view from outside.

post-126-0-04993000-1325039147_thumb.png

post-126-0-76170400-1325039165_thumb.png

post-126-0-05667200-1325039233_thumb.png

post-126-0-39499600-1325039266_thumb.png

post-126-0-95613700-1325039368_thumb.png

post-126-0-68271100-1325039377_thumb.png

post-126-0-80808300-1325039387_thumb.png

post-126-0-84539000-1325039568_thumb.png

post-126-0-18677200-1325039626_thumb.png

Edited by Mr. Darkness

Recently we with Grasshopper started to build a base for the faction, so I am mainly building it.

I want to do a Mr. Green icon on top of the base (collecting wool atm) so this will look perfect :>

My idea is to make a castle out of it with many space for living and farming. So this is what I currently got, hope you like it:

1st pic - Main hall

2nd pic - basement, animal farm, entrance to the huge cavesystem (Grasshopper would say the same)

5th pic - 3rd floor

Nice !

Want to raid it sooo BAD =D

1st pic - Main hall

5th pic - 3rd floor

Nice !

Want to raid it sooo BAD =D

Better come help build :)

I am doing it alone :(

EDIT: Come on, what the heck! why wont it load???

post-126-0-08543300-1325079799_thumb.jpg

Edited by Mr. Darkness

Made a MC server folder with all current plugins plus a few additions that everyones been wanting.

Mainly an economy structured faction wars.

Faction creation costs money

Faction land claim wilderness costs money

Faction land claim enemy costs double than wilderness

Factions now have their own banks that members can deposit money too

Economy shops were added (Only admins can make shops at the moment, for money gaining purposes, however faction/player shops could easily be configured)

Reserve Slots, currently set to 35 players, once that limit is reached, only donors/admins/mods can login until it reaches usual 40 amount.

CombatTag - Readded to prevent those dicks. Combined with new settings I don't see why this shouldn't work.

Full list of plugins

<corby> ChestShop - Used for admin shops to earn money for players

<corby> CombatTag - Preventing PVP Loggers

<corby> creaturebox - Was installed before so I added it back?

<corby> Essentials - Adds more useful admin commands

<corby> EssentialsChat - Easier to differentiate admins from users

<corby> Factions - For Faction Wars ofc

<corby> iConomy - Links in with faction wars to create factions banks that can be used by all faction members

<corby> NoCheat - to prevent fly hackers etc

<corby> PermissionsBukkit - To link all this sheet together

<corby> Register - Joins faction wars and iconomy together

<corby> WorldEdit - Was installed before aswell, for Gods?

<corby> Slots - Reserved slots for specific people

<corby> Took me 90 mins max?

This isn't being implemented, I just made it as a suggestion to throw out there for Clavus seeing as we've probably lost our current world/factions again, so why not try all this?

Edited by Corby

Not too fond of the whole iConomy system, but I'll take a look at it.

Also, what I'm planning for Green-Coins in Minecraft: there will be a web portal (just like the current TF2 item shop) where you can buy a shipment using GC (shipment being a set of blocks or something). After buying it through your browser, you can type /shipment (or something) ingame to receive everything you bought.

As for gaining Green-Coins in MC, I'm still need to work out the player bounty system I came up with.

I know this isn't my decision but the reason I really like minecraft.nl is because it is all out survival. There is nothing like a big spawn or anything, it is just all survival. I like everything the way it is and this server is fine the way it is (was). Best server in minecraft.

Don't change Nl it is a good server how it is. It's the best server I have ever played (and the first server) and it is still my favorite. Because of its simplicity and no big flashy spawn. If you are going to change anything make a shop, but other than that nothing. Don't do all the other new rules such claiming enemy land is double and the economy system with banks.

That's one of the reasons I don't like iConomy, lots of extra complex and frankly unnecessary elements which exists solely as text. Minecraft is mostly build around having distinct and collectable items that take up space (although the enchantment system dumbed that down too). In my opinion, Notch took a few wrong turns with Minecraft by adding enchanting and the joke that is The End.

I just hope there will be proper modding tools soon :/