Mr. Green Gaming

Minecraft - FACTION WARS

Clavus

Why is the minimum power from a player negative ? this is just insane ...

Its how it used to be and how faction wars should infact be played, your lucky its not 8 to -8.

Players who are on vacation have to be kicked out of the faction otherwise power will go negative on him ?

Prevents multi accounts, its fair enough, dont be stupid with your land claiming then.

Why did you actually changed this stuff ? as far as I can remember nobody reallu asked for it or needed it.

IRC is the gateway.

In stead of these changes what is making faction wars almost hardcore /warp spawn hasn't been added as

I can think of a few ways that this could be used for abuse, although I really do want it.

Players who are on vacation have to be kicked out of the faction otherwise power will go negative on him ?

Prevents multi accounts, its fair enough, dont be stupid with your land claiming then.

Couldn't you just load up two copies of minecraft at the same time log in to the different accounts and have both join the the server?

People be saying, "Man Rangers, where do you get all your stuff from" To which we reply "Raiding"

This is faction wars, and this is why you should raid as much as possible. Less than one days raiding below -

1daysraiding.png

PS: Those apples came from raid on CASP's base. Time for some golden apples for show me thinks :)

Just before anyone does:

lold.png

STAB has been slain. Meet SpamGuard. The superior anti-spam solution which offers more options and actually warns players before handing out kicks. All false-positive spam bans should be a thing of the past.

Yeah but it's really sensitive. I played for like 30 minutes, and I already got my 2 warnings for ALL CAPS RAGE! It's really annoying me. And can you tell me how long it takes untill it lowers his warnings?