Mr. Green Gaming

The Pokémon Test!!!!

BlueYoshi97

I have a testweek at school, AKA I have free-time.

So I made this test for you. You can determine what type of Pokémon you are.

YOU DON'T NEED TO ANSWER THE MOST REALISTIC. YOU CAN BETTER TAKE THE COOLEST ANSWER. BECAUSE IF YOU ONLY TAKE REALISTIC ANSWERS, YOU PROBABLY ALL GONNA END UP IN THE 'NORMAL' CLASS.

MAKE IT SERIOUS!!! READ ALL ANSWERS!!! IF YOU DON'T HAVE TIME DO IT ANOTHER TIME!!!

AND OH YEAH! AT EVERY QUESTION YOU CAN PICK 2 (TWO) (DEUX) (ZWEI) (TWEE) (DOS) ANSWERS! THIS WAY YOU ARE GONNA BE TWO DIFFERENT TYPES!

ONE LAST THING: IF YOU THINK THE ANSWERS YOU GAVE IN THIS POLL IS NOT ENOUGH, YOU CAN ALWAYS READ DOWN AT SPOILERS AND SEE WHAT FITS YOU BEST! THEN ANSWER IN THIS TOPIC WHAT ANSWERS YOU HAVE CHOSEN AND WHY AND WHAT YOU ARE AND WHAT KIND OF POKÉMON YOU WANT TO BE AND IF YOU HAVE TO TAKE A CRAP.

1 - (Classic one) You see your dog and a random child you don't know, drowning in the water. You can only save one of them. What do you do?

A - I will try my best to save the child.

B - I can't stand water, I ask someone else on the street for help.

C - I'm a born swimmer, I'm saving 'em both!

D - I throw a TV in the water! They will get adrenaline to save themselves by the shock!

E - I will hang on the nearby tree to save them.

F - I will freeze the sea, then I skate over the ice to get them.

G - I will dial my homie David Hasselhoff. He saved Spongebob as well.

H - I will drink a potion that makes me turn into.... David Hasselhoff.

I - I wil dig a hole in the ground, pump all water out.

J - I call a helicopter!

K - I will use my telekinese powers to save em both.

L - I will ask them how it feels to die.

M - I throw a rock in the water, and make stepping stones.

N - I hide behind a tree and laugh at them. When they die, we can go float together!

O - I will do my best to help them, even if it means my own death. The one who's closest first.

P - I'm saving the dog! I'll let the kid drown, even if I would have time left to save him.

Q - IT'S THEIR OWN FAULT THEY GOT IN THE WATER! I'M NOT DOING JACK!

2 - What do you want to become when you're older? And if you are older already.. what do you want to become anyway?

A - Singer/Nurse/Painter.

B - Pyro/Firebreather.

C - Fireman/Professional Swimmer.

D - Electrician/Technician.

E - Gardener/Biology Teacher.

F - Ice Skater/Scientist trying to find out if Polar Bears really shit in the woods.

G - Boxer/Wrestler.

H - Spy/GreenPeace.

I - Minecraft/Diggin' tunnels.

J - Pilot.

K - The New Uri Geller.

L - Staying in my coccon and become beautiful when I get out.

M - Building Houses/Rock'n'Roll-singer.

N - Nothing. Fuck work, who the fuck thinks about working?

O - Postman.

P - I will become spokesman for the Dark Brotherhood in Cheydinhal.

Q - SOMETHING WITH STEEL. AND I DON'T KNOW WHY I'M SCREAMING.

3 - Favorite food?

A - Everyting! As long as it is... yummy!

B - Spicy Hot Pedis

C - Liquid

D - Hologram-food

E - Vegetarian..

F - Ice Cold Ice Tea With Ice Cubes

G - Fucking alcohol baby!

H - I don't eat anything I didn't made myself. I don't trust it.

I - Rainworms!

J - Fish!

K - LSD. For dinner as well.

L - Gimme weed!

M - I eat raw bones and other things other people break their teeth at.

N - I like to eat dreams and souls, nightmares are nice as well.

O - People. >=D

P - I eat food I rob from other people and trade them with poisoned apples.

Q - I EAT STEEL. VERY REALISTIC.

4 - Favorite music/artist/song?

A - Pop

B - Hardstyle

C - New Wave/Chill-Out

D - Techno

E - Reggae

F - Funky Rock or whatever you call

G - Hardrock

H - Freaky shit

I - Rap (Underground)

J - Sky/New Wave

K - Music that makes you feel like you are floating in space.

L - Funk/Reggae/Ambient Sounds

M - Rock

N - Funny music.

O - Anything. But not too slow.

P - Gothic

Q - ELECTRO TECHNO METAL STEEL!

5 - What is the first thing that crosses your mind right now?

A - This test is bullshit. I am not reading all answers, and I am wasting my time. I will now hurt myself because of this. Now I will read all answers and make this test serious!

B - Burned food. Yum!

C - You know that girls who swim a lot have beautiful eyes and big breasts? That's all I know!

D - The new PENTIUM 90848 is slightly more HIII-TECHNICALLLL compared to the X 5 Type 2 Edition 32 Remix 9080802 ATI Radeon Graphic Card. I'm sure we all agree to this.

E - What is first? Chicken or egg?

F - Esther Baxter is so hot. I gotta be careful she won't melt me.

G - YOU WANT A PIECE OF ME OR WHAT?

H - I may have HIV. Better not have sex with me. That rhymes.

I - This test fucking rocks!!!!!1111

J - Hey! It feels like I'm in a plane!

K - My theory is that sheeps should not be shaved. Humans are stupid.

L - I want to climb out of this shithole. But every day I only get 4 metres higher and every night I drop back 3 metres. Why the fuck am I a *you are not supposed to know this yet*?

M - Still kickin it ol skool, I see.

N - Hahaha! I want more people to make tests like these... it could be funny but no one takes the time for it! STOP RUSHING!!! :mr-green:

O - What do I have to do with Dungeons?

P - Fuck, you all hooked off now, right? So why are you putting effort in this, still?

Q - WHEELS OF STEEL!

6 - Favorite hobby?

A - Singing/Sleeping/Painting/Licking/And beating people around with a leek. What?

B - Drinking Molotov Cocktails.

C - Swimming

D - Talking about modern shit.

E - Smoking Weedle with my homies

F - Stopping Global Warming.

G - Beating up suckers.

H - Raping people and killing them without doing anything physically afterwards. Oh and um... I like cooking as well! Teeheehee..

I - See my homies and roll around and from mountains.

J - I believe I can fly!

K - Fuck other humans. I'm having fun as myself.

L - Trying to make friends.

M - SLAM! TUTUDUH, TUTUDUH, LET THE BOYS BE BOYS!

N - Flying around with my homies, doing practical jokes on others and watching comedies on television and NOT WORKING!

O - Anything as long as I don't catch a cold. You don't know what happens when I sneeze.

P - I like to cut myself. That's all.

Q - I DON'T KNOW. I LIKE TO PLAY CHESS, ARE YOU HAPPY NOW?

---

Chances are low you have much of the same letters but just read the answers:

Most A: Normal

You are normal. Normal in the Pokémon kind of way. Meaning you may not be normal at all. You like painting like Aipom, licking like Lickitung, singing like Jigglypuff, sleeping like Snorlax, nursing like Chansey, transforming like Ditto, and beating people up with a leek like Farfetch'd. People love you for that, stay the same (except slapping them with a leek)!

Most B: Fire

You are obsessed with spicy food and putting things on fire. But you are also very brave and ready to help your friends. Well, unless you are like Charizard, but hey, he can be nice too sometimes. You are willing to go through the fire for people! Yeah... people love you for that, stay the same (but take a chill pill sometimes).

Most C: Water

You are pretty chill. You like to think first, and brutally destroy people second. But you are also caring about beauty. People love you for that... maybe.

Most D: Electronic

You are an electronic nerd. All stuff you have is Hi-Technicaaaaaaaal. Technical stuff has no secrets for you. People love for you that. Well... people who also had the most D-answers love you at least. And don't explode without a reason, okay, Electrode?

Most E: Grass

You are a lazy fuck. You don't have a job all you do is smoke weed. But you appreciate the natural things of life. Like flowers, eggs and Spaghetti. Tangela would be proud of you. People love you for this... except those with 'Normal'-class.

Most F: Ice

You like Ice... you didn't actually get this answer, did you? Anyway, ice is one of the strongest types actually. So.. yay for you. Also, you like dating blonde niggarettes like Jynx. She loves you for that.

Most G: Fighting

What the fuck is wrong with you? Fighting shit all damn day. Too many frustrations. Primeape doesn't get friends so fast either so maybe you should calm down for a sec. People will love you for that. Oh but you are also loyal. Just so you get a good side as well.

Most H: Poison

You are poison. Smoking Weedle is poisonous. You stab people in the back, so-called. But literally, you kiss people and they die. Having sex with someone you love can be very depressive like this, but stay strong, because people still love you for this... as long as you stay out of their way.

Most I: Ground

You keep it real. You just roll with your homies down mountains. It's all you need. You don't care about other shit. Graveler is the most bad-ass Pokémon. And so congratulations, this is a pretty cool type. People love you for that, even though you hate them.

Most J: Flying

You like flying. Well.. yeah... that is great for you. Flying Pokémon are always loyal, like Pidgeotto, but on the other hand Dodrio can be pissed very fast. But almost all Legendary Pokémon are Flying types so you gotta be special. People love you for that. Except those who have seen the movies and know that legendary Pokémon are very aggressive.

Most K: Psychic

You don't need friends. They are not trustworthy. You do things your own way. You are the only one who knows what you like. And if you happen to have Psychic powers, it's a win-win. Because I mean, come on, if you can use telekineses, you will use it. And Sabrina is the fucking best.

Most L: Bug

You are bug. People hate bugs. But when they get to know you better, they know you are a great person. You just have bad luck. Ledian is the most bad-ass Pokémon of generation two. So congratz!

Most M: Rock

You roll with your brothers. Touring around with your bike. Drinking beer. Like Onix, You are down with your homies and don't care about people that are not your homies. People love... well your homies do.

Most N: Ghost

If you got the most N, you have bingo. You don't care about working and living the same life as everyone else. You stay up all night do funny things. Like Haunter, When people come close you make a prank with them. If they don't find it funny as well, you turn sad. And then you will eat their dreams! Maybe. But this is one of the best choices, IMO.

Most O: Dragon

You are a dragon. Dragonair is the most bad-ass Trainer Card. The whole dragon family is bad-ass. You're a fucking bad-ass, bad-ass. Plus you deliver mail. That's bad-ass too. You are loyal and stuff, as long as your temper doesn't get overheated. And you try to find friends, that's cool. People love you for that... Bill does, at least until Team Rocket fires a rocket at you. You know?

Most P: Dark

You are Emo. You always stay in the dark and cut yourself and listen to terrible music because you deserve it. You don't care about the world and do whatever you want. If you are more like Murkrow, you are not emo you are just very cool. People hate you for that but you are still cool.

Most Q: Steel

You are steel. Meaning you are hard to get into baby! For the boys, you are like Steelix. You are proud of yourself, but you're taking it a bit too far maybe? Well, like Magnemite you can be emotional. Or was that just that one Magnemite? Whatever. Olivine's Hot Gym Leader loves you, so that's okay.