Mr. Green Gaming

NGP/PSP2

Ywa

I don't like touch screens, so this is an automatic no for me.

Seemed cool otherwise though.

You don't necessarally have to use it. Why an automatic no if it's just an extra? :yeah:

I like the design of the original PSP better, but fuck that, I want one. Super quality screen, touch screen/pad, 2 analog sticks, paowoar over 9000 flops.

And i'm almost sure there is going to be a kick ass GTA game on this neat device. Only that single fact makes it a must buy :meh:.

I don't like touch screens, so this is an automatic no for me.

Seemed cool otherwise though.

You don't necessarally have to use it. Why an automatic no if it's just an extra? :yeah:

I like the design of the original PSP better, but fuck that, I want one. Super quality screen, touch screen/pad, 2 analog sticks, paowoar over 9000 flops.

And i'm almost sure there is going to be a kick ass GTA game on this neat device. Only that single fact makes it a must buy :meh:.

Agreed im currently not convinced to get it yet...... how ever if more titles appear (SUCH AS GRAND THEFT AUTO) i might get it!

Can I have source on that information? Where did they say that the touch screen by no means gives the console more price, and is just an extra? Also the part where it says that every game for it has option not to use the touch screen?