Mr. Green Gaming

Screenshot + Video Thread

soo I have this great plan, I took some time to fix a script to trigger an event when hitting moving targets (or rings, corona's, arrows w/e) like below:

Now lets say you want to make a MTA map like this:

Then my current evil plan is something like this:

post-7359-0-18651000-1444074738.png

Then we make it RTF so I ensure to get enough dislikes B)

soo I have this great plan, I took some time to fix a script to trigger an event when hitting moving targets (or rings, corona's, arrows w/e) like below:

I'll be sure to "buy" the map whenever I can ;).

New paintjob for a new map...

(Coming soon)

fqiHpbx.jpg

Did F1MAD turn himself into a train? If so, doesn't that make a bunch of people crash?

Guest F1MADKILLER

I'll be sure to "buy" the map whenever I can ;).

New paintjob for a new map...

(Coming soon)

fqiHpbx.jpg

Did F1MAD turn himself into a train? If so, doesn't that make a bunch of people crash?

I am not that bad of a driver brian

This is KoM. This is non-sense teaming. This is absolutely disgusting. This is pathetic. I can't find more words. 

There were about 10 players on the server and these (khm khm) players still teaming (rate was about 8:2 of teamers and non-teamers)
and after they killed the other players (about 3), they did nothing and just driving and horning. Congrats guys. And this thing happens
ALL the mornings and times when only a few players online. 

post-10777-0-83364700-1444136311_thumb.p

I agree with reese, yea I'm teaming with nearly half the server but I force them to fight if we are the last players alive. I always have to tell them to fight when I used to be online xD. SDK and Kali should do something about this teaming. Its really annoying. Since hiding names didn't really work out since we can know you from your PJ then disable PJ for DD and SH.

Perhaps add a script that kills a random player if they aren't hitting others within X seconds?

I was thinking of that but then thought they can easily touch each other without killing each other.

Im aware there's nothing you can do about it,if you remove names you can still recognize players with their pjs,and if you remove pjs than the pj perk will mean nothing then.

Reduce the pj payment? 10k for example and it be disabled in DD and SH. I don't see other way to stop the teaming in DD and SH xD