Mr. Green Gaming

Screenshot + Video Thread

Oh, KoM. Check this out :D

Wanna clan war?

Sad to see u wanna challenge us :/

Wouldn't it be fun? :P Like just to enjoy haha :D

If you want cw in race then im in. Because it wont be fair to do cw in any gamemode in mix server because its almost all based on luck. And like Goldie already said its sad to see u comparing cnt and kom cuz u said u have nothing against us and other things like that but what u doing is asking kom players to join cnt (which actually works for you (and dont try to say that u didnt, there are proves where u said that u didnt but when they were asked about it they said its not true)) and trying to challange us.

Edited by Zuikis

Oh, KoM. Check this out :D

Wanna clan war?

Sad to see u wanna challenge us :/

Wouldn't it be fun? :P Like just to enjoy haha :D

If you want cw in race then im in. Because it wont be fair to do cw in any gamemode in mix server because its almost all based on luck. And like Goldie already said its sad to see u comparing cnt and kom cuz u said u have nothing against us and other things like that but what u doing is asking kom players to join cnt (which actually works for you (and dont try to say that u didnt, there are proves where u said that u didnt but when they were asked about it they said its not true)) and trying to challange us.

Lol? calm down bro haha. Yea I did ask some KoM players but not all xD and I told Gold ingame. I wanna do it for fun. idc who wins just for fun. :D If you guys taking it too serious then nvm :P

I'd argue that SH takes skill.

I'd argue that SH takes skill.

Yes, SH is mostly skill. If there's no auto-repair and same vehicles, it's all skill.