Mr. Green Gaming

Some suggestions for IW

As for some you may know me from zs i changed back to IW and i'm here for the last 2 days shoting bones and zombies and stuff anyway :P here are my suggestions.

1.Lower zombie live's to 80 but we need to kill all zombies before Special forces win.

2.I demand titles :P

3.Lower experiments turret damage(and hp?) and make it repairable ( or make it as an option)

4.Assault master's m16 is very overpowered :/

5.More exploit blocking - on 1 map(i don't remember the name) i climbed the building and i could get out of the map - on assault i could go up to 'exploitable area' from the warehouse's roof.

6. Please remove player collision ( you wonder how much people can crash or go afk in door ways) T_T

And that's all for now ima go play IW bai.

Also turning off gore in F3 prevent's crashing.

As for some you may know me from zs i changed back to IW and i'm here for the last 2 days shoting bones and zombies and stuff anyway :P here are my suggestions.

1.Lower zombie live's to 80 but we need to kill all zombies before Special forces win.

2.I demand titles :P

3.Lower experiments turret damage(and hp?) and make it repairable ( or make it as an option)

5.More exploit blocking - on 1 map(i don't remember the name) i climbed the building and i could get out of the map - on assault i could go up to 'exploitable area' from the warehouse's roof.

6. Please remove player collision ( you wonder how much people can crash or go afk in door ways) T_T

And that's all for now ima go play IW bai.

Also turning off gore in F3 prevent's crashing.

I'll take those suggestions into account, I've got a load myself :)

Disabling gore never helped to prevent crashing (if everyone else around you crashed, so did you).

I'll take those suggestions into account, I've got a load myself :)

Disabling gore never helped to prevent crashing (if everyone else around you crashed, so did you).

Well from my experience i never crashed after i turned off gore and some of my friends i told them.

Whenever i crashed (before i turned off gore) every time on screen there was a blood spray.

Anyway thanks for listening :)

• 5 months later...

Nah personally didnt like it... I think zombies are perfect as it is.

Maybe the swarm blaster should be a little bit weaker, because its the best gun for zombies ATM.

It might even be better than Meatcannon, i often change to zombie alternate when I'm behemoth, because those damn humans keep healing themselves :P

I like the idea, but not the damage... Their health should be half of what it is now, and repairable by supplies.

No its not overpowered at all? :S

M3 is overpowered, but its hard to get, so its just perfect :D

Exploit blocks are added by admins, you can ask one of them ingame :)