Mr. Green Gaming

Blue Yoshi tribute

Sigh...

Listen, everybody. I have been annoying you with a lot of problems, as I fail to tell these to anyone in real life, let alone talk. You guys know lots more about me than my family does. I understand that this is not right as you don't care about it. I'll deal with it myself from now on.

You are great guys, and I'm really crying right now. I know you think I'm crazy and stuff, but it's the truth. I don't know what I'll do now. But you were all friends I had, even though you wouldn't agree with that. I don't care what you think anymore. But I'll always love you...

Thanks you. But I don't smoke weed and I'm not Tom Klijbroek (I don't even know him in real life). Understood? That would be a relief.

Now enjoy this song. You may even rate it 1, as usual.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pa3k-OPG9a8

Sigh...

Listen, everybody. I have been annoying you with a lot of problems, as I fail to tell these to anyone in real life, let alone talk. You guys know lots more about me than my family does. I understand that this is not right as you don't care about it. I'll deal with it myself from now on.

You are great guys, and I'm really crying right now. I know you think I'm crazy and stuff, but it's the truth. I don't know what I'll do now. But you were all friends I had, even though you wouldn't agree with that. I don't care what you think anymore. But I'll always love you...

Thanks you. But I don't smoke weed and I'm not Tom Klijbroek (I don't even know him in real life). Understood? That would be a relief.

Now enjoy this song. You may even rate it 1, as usual.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pa3k-OPG9a8

I think this topic is getting sad, lets make it happy and take a laugh :D :

I think it's good that you talk to us about this stuff, because it obviously matters. The conversations we have in your thread are among the best ones on this forum!

I like you, BlueYoshi, and I don't understand why everyone has to act like dicks every time you make a new thread or post something...

I think it's good that you talk to us about this stuff, because it obviously matters. The conversations we have in your thread are among the best ones on this forum!

I like you, BlueYoshi, and I don't understand why everyone has to act like dicks every time you make a new thread or post something...

tick.png Agree + 1

All I think about this thread: :meh:

Then why Bother posting in it.

Blue Yoshi is a great individual.

I was talking about the one who started the thread. He always demeans Yoshi, as far as I see, just like some others reacting on his topics.

Tbh, I think that both are nice, but their uh.. pointless "conflicts" which mainly are started by Tom (sorry if I am wrong, but thats what I see)...

Yoshi, I never thought any thing bad about you. You are a very good person.

Everyone has his own likings: not all people like rap so they vote your rap songs as 1/10. (Look at sneed. All his MMEEEEEEEEEEEEETALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL songs are rated as 0/10 (including by me :V))

Dude, the thing that someone can get pissed off by someone is a very often thing. Like look at my Warn status (Guess I pissed off TC and Darkstar too hard :V).

Calm down, you are not the most annoying on Mr. Green (my god, Its only 2 warns for me). ;)

• 8 months later...

Yoshi, since it's your 18th birthday I want to say I'm sorry for creating this thread but I was young and wild and I'm probably going to hell for ever pretending to be one of your alt-accounts BUT I want to make it right by sharing a new tribute! It doesn't have any music by Eiffel 65 and it's more personal. So congratulations with being a grownup and all and I hope you like it.

Thank you, for all those years that you helped me, as the only light of common sense. All those times we did Muay Thai in SA:MP. All those times you made me and Fiegel laugh. Since the day you made me think you were that other guy with the same name. Since Tokio Hotel, Dries Roelvink and Karl Noten. You made me survive sevaboys, Aeroplanes, Steel Doggs, PatrickWs, Dutchy3010s, you brought some common sense in my life on that forum. Thanks for our adventures to other forums, thanks for coming to DSUltimate, thanks for coming to Left4Green, making all these mortals think that we're the same person, thanks for being there for me when I had problems, I knew I could always spit everything out in your face, since I would always recieve some kind of cynical answer since your care-o-meter is always so low, thanks for our adventures with script (anti-Googling) sc a p e, thanks for this topic and thanks for being yourself, instead of being me (like everyone thinks).

Thanks!

Edited by BlueYoshi97