Mr. Green Gaming

APB:R

xeim

Well... an mmo third person shooter in an GTA like open world! Criminals vs Enforcers PvP

The game is f2p and still in closed beta. Enters open beta on May 18. There are 100 Players in each channel , that means you are in a district with 100 players maximum , usually 50 enforcers and 50 criminals.

Well you all have to play it anyways because i say so ..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h88s_vneTh8

Looking for some Mr.Greens to play with =)

WEBSITE : http://www.gamersfirst.com/?q=en :D {publisher Gamersfirst)

Edited by xeim

Is the beta free to play or do I have to buy something to try it out?

It is free and the full game will be free too because one company already died when they made a monthly price ;D (im talking about realtimeworlds)

Any idea how wide customization freebie players have?

Is the beta free to play or do I have to buy something to try it out?

It is free and the full game will be free too because one company already died when they made a monthly price ;D (im talking about realtimeworlds)

Any idea how wide customization freebie players have?

Well since i play in the closed beta i have =) So i can tell you some things the premium members can do but i dont know everything yet ! So i noticed that when you are a premium player you have more customisation possibilities of your character but you can also place more venyls ect. on vehicles (as a free player you can place 7 sprays / venyls / letters / ect. on your vehicle and as a premium member i think 32 or smth. In the character creator ( as a not premium player ) you can choose between 30 hairstyles , about 25 different options to customize your face and the normal other stuff ( tatoos , height , weight ,blablabla) you can customize your face pretty much in the advanced character customisation

Edited by xeim

The game is great imho, it's comming out free to play in 3 days. just give it a try. it's just like any game, you like it or not. and as far as the premium and non-premium goes, it's around 8 euros which gives you a fairly big advantage over customization.

Sure, the game has downsides. You've all seen that in the RTW era. but allot is getting taken care of right now, spawn system improved, matchmaking improved, allot of weapons getting balanced and all. Atleast they're giving the game that had so much potentional a boost that it deserves.

It's free2play, so why don't you give it a shot (again)?

nah i think it made it to 2 months or so :D shortest livetime evaaa

but well its free and i think its quite entertaining

11 months.

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=293bn1e&s=7 my character :3 yeah he has gay hair

Xeim, I will be sure I'll get matched up against you one day, I'm also on Obeya, but as a criminal. And I'm going to beat the living shit out of you. :V

Edited by MrZunz