Mr. Green Gaming

Admin Application

Pufulet

Gameserver: Mr.Green Garry's Mod Zombie Survival

Country of origin: Britain

Link to SteamCommunity profile *: http://steamcommunity.com/id/pufulet500

Little something about your self and why you think you're fit to be admin:

I have been playing on the server for probably over a year and more, Im very active on zs and Im always on zs. I help Necrossin with the updates and testing, I make many maps for zs and they are starting to get better and better.

Pretty much everyone knows me on zs and Im always a good player. Even though I dont use the IRC because honestly, I just find it boring and no fun, but I make up for it as being extremely active on steam so anyone can contact me, and I have most of zs players on my friends list.

I have in general been on many zs servers and I started playing zs from about 4-5 years ago on Gamerz Unlimited where there I was an admin for a few monthes before the server started to die.

So you actually decided to apply? I thought you were more into Minecraft.

Here is my honest opinion about this man: He is a loyal, goodhearted and skilled player that knows the difference between right and wrong. The amount of hours he played on Zombie Survival would make him an expert in the gamemode, no matter what changes and what stays the same.

And on the IRC note; I think he can easily adjust it. Pufulet, IRC's for reporting players and such, monitoring logs on ZS. You have to be able to know what people were up to.

If he isn't fit for admin then I am flying monkey from the Wizard of Oz, so I say good luck to you, sir!

So you actually decided to apply? I thought you were more into Minecraft.

Here is my honest opinion about this man: He is a loyal, goodhearted and skilled player that knows the difference between right and wrong. The amount of hours he played on Zombie Survival would make him an expert in the gamemode, no matter what changes and what stays the same.

And on the IRC note; I think he can easily adjust it. Pufulet, IRC's for reporting players and such, monitoring logs on ZS. You have to be able to know what people were up to.

If he isn't fit for admin then I am flying monkey from the Wizard of Oz, so I say good luck to you, sir!

Well I guess I could open IRC on steam browser so that way it would be easy for me to switch zs to irc really easily and quickly? I might try that.

Well I guess I could open IRC on steam browser so that way it would be easy for me to switch zs to irc really easily and quickly? I might try that.

Try that, but I think it'd be better if you played windowed and used a normal browser. Steam browser is unreliable.

I do that all the time. :lol:

And good luck.

Honestly, Pufulet is good for an admin. He is a nice guy; player. He never does something unfair and you can always rely on him. Yes, maybe sometimes he is annoying :V, but he never does bad to anyone else.

I think he is a great candidate for an admin.

Good luck, Pufu ;)

By the way, not only you work on your damn maps D:

Edited by Mr. Darkness

Pufulet is a kind natured guy, who i'm sure would grasp authority correctly.

However, i don't think how much you work on the mod/maps should really come into application. But that's just me.

The very best of luck to you Pufulet, from one 16 year old brit to another, ( i live very close to you y'know dude) i sincerely hope you get the post. You really deserve it with the care you put into your play style and your obvious positive social position.

Hopefully see you on the admin panel soon buddy :D

Pufulet is a kind natured guy, who i'm sure would grasp authority correctly.

However, i don't think how much you work on the mod/maps should really come into application. But that's just me.

The very best of luck to you Pufulet, from one 16 year old brit to another, ( i live very close to you y'know dude) i sincerely hope you get the post. You really deserve it with the care you put into your play style and your obvious positive social position.

Hopefully see you on the admin panel soon buddy :D

thanks.