Mr. Green Gaming

Take me back!

Danni

heya all.

So, I started playing the MTA server again few days ago, after a break some few months.

I was admin from jan 10 to oct. 10, I left due to me having alot of stuff to do in my education.

Been in L4G since jan 09, but I started playing the zombie server back in 2008.

Juts gonna quote one of my applications, for god knows how long ago. (Nothing more to add really)

I am 19 years old.

My country of origin is Denmark, yes the country just above Germany.

So why should you choose me for this job, I think I will tell you that best if I wrtite soemthing about my self and my experience in this "online world"

I started playing css back in 06 where I played on a German server, surf/rpg/dm all the usual thing.. It was closed, so I took a long break. In 07 before I turned 15, I spotted a css surf community called Optical gaming where I quickly became admin on their surf server, and did a good job, it was nearly full all the time, though I closed back in jan 08 because the admins didn't pay attention and the forum fucked..

We were some guys who started up a new community called OneUpGamin, which I played a key role in, I bought us some hosting for our website and got us a server (sponsered though), due to lag of certain things, and that we all were busy at that time, we handed it over to one of the users who later failed to run it, now it's closed.

So in june 2008 I startet playing Ikariam, an online based game, developed by www.gameforge.de I joined the forum and stayed active, untill the admin contacted me and said "apply for the mod, I could really use you" so I applied and got the job, I later became mod on another forum and super mod also on a forum developed by www.gameforge.de, but well, lost interest just the same usual thing to do, checking post and so on, gets boring really quickly, not like the job as admin on a server.

Any questions? Please ask, I don't bite :)

Btw, Is chickingnugget, and ehm, that other MTA admin still playing?

Edited by Danni

Hey amigo it's been a long time ! :)

And, as you can see, I am no longer admin(and I have never played MTA btw).

And I don't play Green ZS anymore :/

Nice to see.

You should apply for MTA admin too then :)

Hey amigo it's been a long time ! :)

And, as you can see, I am no longer admin(and I have never played MTA btw).

And I don't play Green ZS anymore :/

Nice to see.

You should apply for MTA admin too then :)

I don't have the game :P

Why take you back?

I mean you just come in here and pretty much demand ''TAKE ME BACK'' (what no please?)

Times have changed since you've been gone i think you should spend some more time on the servers before making a new application. Sorry but chances are you'are not going to get along with alot of people because of your absense.

You already started of on the wrong foot by getting into a fight with sergio, a very respected player...

I'd say you have to adapt first, try later...

Why take you back?

I mean you just come in here and pretty much demand ''TAKE ME BACK'' (what no please?)

Times have changed since you've been gone i think you should spend some more time on the servers before making a new application. Sorry but chances are you'are not going to get along with alot of people because of your absense.

You already started of on the wrong foot by getting into a fight with sergio, a very respected player...

Why do I have a feeling that I see that MTA dicksuck stuff again.

Danni can be a very nice guy, he just doesn't like it that sergio breaks the rule that says: English/Dutch only, and sergio called Danni a racist for that (bad reason).

Why take you back?

Danni can be a very nice guy, he just doesn't like it that sergio breaks the rule that says: English/Dutch only, and sergio called Danni a racist for that (bad reason).

Well that's what im saying.... he's been away for too long and doesn't know that pretty much all mta admins talk to players in their own language (and they are not dutch or english) it's sort of accepted on the server.

Why take you back?

You talk about getting off on the wrong foot, yet in another thread you posted a reply saying 'fuck off'

It is you that needs to learn how this community is I think.

OT: gl in your admin app, you've always been around while I've been here.

First of all, I have not broken the rules. I just said that in my opinion because in this server there are players around the world, the server must be multi-language, it's just my opinion, but I ALWAYS talks English in the server, if you don't trust me, tell some players that know me. I just talks in Spanish SOMETIMES, and very rarely when a friend is connected, like many players do every day there. I think that's not bad.

And the other thing, I don't want more problems about this fool thing, you can read again the reasons I gave for calling him racist, because the ways he said to shut up the Spanish and Latins were not right. Just that. As I said, I don't want more fool problems.

There are different ways of saying things. You can say it without offending anyone or look like a racist to other people, and I'm not saying that he is.

Edited by Sergio_Riv

Good luck! :mr-green:

Apparentally everyone aboves me thinks you're a nice person. But you have always been acting as an asshole when I was around. I mean you always got offended and started raging about nothing.

So you hate me, I hate you, so be it. But as long as you act like you don't have an ego when I'm not around, then you are a great person and would be a great admin. :Y

The English/Dutch language rule is because English is one of the most widely spoken/typed languages so it's a good middle ground for people, and Dutch, well because this is originally a Dutch community. And also with people speaking other languages its rather irritating to work out what people are trying to say to you, or are swearing at you and you dont realise.

ANYWAY. TAKE ALL THE BITCHING OUT OF THIS GODDAMN TOPIC.

• 6 months later...