Mr. Green Gaming

MTA MAP CONTEST ROUND 3

Just so you know, we have 6 contestants, and 2 maps have been sent in.

You guys know you only have 3 days left, right? I can push the deadline to a week later, if you promise you will get your maps ready by then (I have the feeling that you haven't been working on them a lot).

---WARNING off topic---

How can I do better than digital desert ? (objects with a grid (perfect placing) , maybe)

I don't think humans have the right technology and creative knowledge to possibly make a better map than Digital Desert.

OMGF !

Well, there is a shortcut in digital desert. xD

---WARNING off topic---

How can I do better than digital desert ? (objects with a grid (perfect placing) , maybe)

I don't think humans have the right technology and creative knowledge to possibly make a better map than Digital Desert.

Pffft easy gimme 5 minutes and i'll come with something alot better then digitanal dessert.........................

Well you got until sunday to make a map for the contest. And if it's better than Digital Desert, then it has a good chance of winning.

Pffft easy gimme 5 minutes and i'll come with something alot better then digitanal dessert.........................

Yr dreaming

Yr dreaming

LOL, no you...

well if the number of "Times played" were what makes a map good, then digital desert isn't really the best :o

Yeah in that case binslayer is the greatest mapper haha! ;D

---Warning off topic again---

So the best map ever for you is some checkpoints on the DEFAULT gta sa map with some objects , no script, nothing else ?, I loled hard.

-Drawing

-modelling

-Making texture

-Apply texture

-pre lightening

-Collision

-scripting

-place the map elements -you just did that ... good job Dude !-

Digital desert is not the best map , it's just one original map that stands out thousands of maps without scripts located on the map of gta san andreas default.

Edited by Benox.exe

So the best map ever for you is some checkpoints on the DEFAULT gta sa map with some objects , no script, nothing else ?, I loled hard.

-Drawing

-modelling

-Making texture

-Apply texture

-pre lightening

-Collision

-scripting

Digital desert is not the best map , it's just one original map that stands out thousands of maps without scripts located on the map of gta san andreas default.

I agree.

Well BinSlayer is one of the few that can make maps on the default San Andreas interesting, but he got his genious scripts. :)

I love it that there's people like benox.exe who spend a lot of time trying to make the perfect maps.

However, terminator did this too, he got this map that he started during the first round of the contest... I WANT TO PLAY IT!

-Drawing

-modelling

-Making texture

-Apply texture

-pre lightening

-Collision

-scripting

LOL, yeah you are so right.......

Look how default it is!!!!!!

-Drawing

-modelling

-Making texture

-Apply texture

-pre lightening

-Collision

-scripting

LOL, yeah you are so right.......

Look how default it is!!!!!!

Thanks to rockstar for these objects and the car ;)

Good placing , but to make a city it will be better to use a good game engin.

For me, MTA exclusive racing is this + scripts :

fun factor + originality

in MTA 1.1 you will have ''shader'' and you can apply a custom shader to a texture, example you can give an animation to a texture B)

more example : http://wiki.multitheftauto.com/wiki/Shader_examples

d'ont know how it work , but looks good.

Edited by Benox.exe

So here we go:

Formula:

FY + BS + SDK + S + MD + M = G

(FantomicanYoshi + BinSlayer + .:SDK:. + Simo + mr.dogshit + Mathematic = Grade)

NUMBER 3 - 39 POINTS

COP KILLER BY MOSHPIT:

A cool map and all, but a bit boring, and the music didn't please us a lot either. However, it scored a few good grades too so the last place says more about the amount of contesters than quality!

NUMBER 2 - 44.5 POINTS

VEGAS COASTER BY BESWEEET:

A great rollercoaster, but that's also what we expected from the best MTA Rollercoaster Maker to be found. I would like to say keep making them, and it's only one point after the winner:

NUMBER 1 - 45.5 POINTS

MOLEST MY BRAIN BY PONDFILLER:

This map is another example of the great talent that our Cheese-eating pondfiller got! Congratulazioni, with this map you won the 3RD MAP CONTEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You can search for BinSlayer or Ywa or .:SDK:. and keep asking them until they give you your well earned 2000 GREEN COINS! Buy something good with that price!

Sorry for the corny map reviews.

Thank you a lot for joining, although I must say there were only 2 maps that were actually made for this round (Moshpit's and xerox's and xerox's didn't work) so yeah... I don't know if there's ever gonna be a next round. But it was fun playing them!

---

This map contest has been sponsored by trollbeads: "Beads For Trolls!"

trollbeads-girl-thumb.jpg