Mr. Green Gaming

MTA MAP CONTEST ROUND 3

THE THIRD QUARTER-CIRCANNUAL INTERNATIONAL OFFICIAL FUNKOLOGICAL DIABOLICAL MR. GREEN MULTI THEFT AUTO: SAN ANDREAS MAP CONTEST (AKA THE TQCIOFDMGMTASAMC)!!!!!!!!!!!!

Round: 3

Deadline: 17th of July 2011

Prize: 2000 Green Coins

This map contest does NOT have a certain theme. That means you can make a desert-map, a jungle-map, a plane-map, a boat-map, a chicken-map - everything. You are free to make whatever kind of map you want, however, take a look at these 3 things:

-Originality

-Creativity

-Fun Gameplay.

Fun Gameplay is the most important one. If the map isn't fun to play then it has a poor chance of winning.

Creativity and Originality certainly help making your map special. For example: When you make a map that features a Sandking and a couple of Checkpoints throughout San Andreas and that's it, then the gameplay may be fun, but it's not original and creative. I know it's hard mixing originality/creativity with fun gameplay, but it is certainly possible (just look at BinSlayer's maps).

FNAQ (Frequently Never Asked Questions):

Can I use scripts in my map?

Yes. But scripts are your own responsibility.

I want to join but I am too lazy to make a good map. Can I just send you guys crap?

Rather not.

Also, any map that is good enough, can stay on the server after the contest is over (unless you don't want that of course).

Can I send in a map that wasn't made by me?

No. You need an account by the way, and preferably you should play in the server often too.

I got a cool map but it is in the server already. Can I submit that map?

Nope. The map has to be new.

--

That's all I can think of.

Please, if you are sure you will join the contest, say it here. Because previous round, some people were like 'Maybe I'll join...' but no one actually did.

So say it if you join and I'll add you to the list!

Participants So Far:

-Benox.exe

-MoshPit

-Cookie

-pondfiller

-Arturiukas

-xerox

-

Edited by BlueYoshi97

I know it's hard mixing originality/creativity with fun gameplay, but it is certainly possible (just look at BinSlayer's maps).

WAIT WHAT?

In that case, I'm joining with "Never The Same" map.

That map is already in the server. If this is a reason why I can't join, then I won't join at all (too lazy to make another map right now just for the contest) . Let me know if I'm joining or not Yoshi

I know it's hard mixing originality/creativity with fun gameplay, but it is certainly possible (just look at BinSlayer's maps).

WAIT WHAT?

In that case, I'm joining with "Never The Same" map.

That map is already in the server. If this is a reason why I can't join, then I won't join at all (too lazy to make another map right now just for the contest) . Let me know if I'm joining or not Yoshi

Hmm I'm sorry. It has to be a new map... I will add that rule to the first post.

By the way. Never The Same is so good, it would win immediately. :P

I cannot join if I will not send the map, righ? I mean you guys will test the maps on the server. Youtube vid will not be enough, right?

Indeed, we test the maps in the server. So no YouTube. ;-(

And Cookie, if your map is in the server already, you can't submit that one. :N

I"m working on another one. The one that is on the server right now is actually my first pirate map. The map before my first pirate map is not a pirate map.

And Cookie, if your map is in the server already, you can't submit that one. :N

I"m working on another one. The one that is on the server right now is actually my first pirate map. The map before my first pirate map is not a pirate map.

Cool. Then you can join!

How many maps can you enter?

And will scripts ever work as intended in all dimensions? because I saw that my map Move! doesn't work :(

Every participant can only choose 1 map to sign up.

And there are some bugs with scripts/dimensions, but don't let that stop you from putting scripts in your map.

If your script doesn't work for everyone in the server because of the dimensions, then it's not your fault, as long as the idea of the script works.

• 2 weeks later...