Mr. Green Gaming

Dimensions

I agree, as it is the "team or dimensions" i don't really care for it. If i join to play with my friend on this sever i dont't want to be playing with a bunch of other people with no way of joining the friends of mine who are online. I understand that for lag reasons you cant have all the people together so if i cant play with all on the server you might as well have more than one server rather than random teams. just my opinion, I don't like it.

Then why is it there, if most people don't want it? Anyway, there's no problem to make this option available for registered users.

Honestly, I don't understand why people don't like that great system, you at start are racing with the people that you see in your team, and after CP10 you'll see the rest of people and you can continues racing with them, so you're racing with those all people...

Also everything is more organized, less lag, more fps and stuff, personally I can race better with this, that's because I don't understand why you guys don't like it...

Honestly, I don't understand why people don't like that great system, you at start are racing with the people that you see in your team, and after CP10 you'll see the rest of people and you can continues racing with them, so you're racing with those all people...

Also everything is more organized, less lag, more fps and stuff, personally I can race better with this, that's because I don't understand why you guys don't like it...

What do you mean by "more organized"? 10 cps are too long and sometimes it don't switch even more long after 10th cp. Lag is not less since hiding other teams are clientside and fps are better only for slow PCs.

Please, make the option not to hide other teams.

Also, why switch from 1 team to 3 immediately? If there are from 30 to 50 players in server for example, there should be 2 teams.

I don't like the new system, but it would be less worse if you let us choose what team we play in. I understand it's benefits, but I don't think it makes a big differents in reality. The server sometimes has more than 40ppl, but most of the time it's less. I hadn't got any problems before, so why fix something that's not broken?

Maybe just put things back to normal, leave the FPS limit at 45, and try and increase the maxplayers a little bit? Maybe invest in a faster server to keep up with the demand? I haven't seen the server even hit more than 60 players ever since the limit has increased to 128...

Also, let's compare this to a real-life race. You're in a race with 59 others. You want to see everyone you're racing against the entire time, not when you get to a certain lap or turn.

I don't have any problems with the new system, except bugs with music of course but I don't know if they are still there.

The dimension-hopping is kinda confusing at first, (especially for admins who keep chasing cheaters through different dimensions), but after a while you realize it's cool, because, come on, this was one of my biggest wishes when I played Super Paper Mario.

Mm... Just what is our dear count playing at? Ah, well. I'll let him worry about that. I must attend to my own...projects.

I'll squeeze the life out of you later. Just wait over in that dimension, OK? Great.

Let's stop wasting time and finish this, shall we? Ciao!

I like the fact that having dimensions allows us to actually reach the limit of 128 players but as somebody mentioned, it hasn't even hit 60+ and I honestly can't see it reaching the limit. For ex. there's a roleplaying server, also using the 128-limit, but they rarely reach it on their busiest Saturday night.

What I don't like however is the fact that I can't race with the people I want to. Somebody mentioned something about the 10th CP (I'm not quite familiar with the system, got introduced to it yesterday) but some maps last < 10..

You guys fixed the "hop" when switching and that was great. Easy fix is to pole positions and sort dimensions by in race postion. If say 60 players are racing, top 30 in dimension 1 and lower 30 in dimension 2. And have you sorted out the ghostmode between dimension hops? That can really fuck you up.

You guys fixed the "hop" when switching and that was great. Easy fix is to pole positions and sort dimensions by in race postion. If say 60 players are racing, top 30 in dimension 1 and lower 30 in dimension 2. And have you sorted out the ghostmode between dimension hops? That can really fuck you up.

If I understand your idea right, then players at rank 30 and 31 will get a jetlag from dimension-hopping.

Edited by BlueYoshi97

I would also like to see rank-based or somewhat a similiar system type of a dimension script. And the GhostMode when hopping dimensions really should be fixed. Currently it is timed but I talked with BinSlayer who said it's possible to make it coordinated like the regular GM. Hope everything gets sorted out.

Good job nevertheless!

• 10 months later...

My apologies for bringing up old topic and for too much suggestions from me. But:

1. Currently it's either 3 dimensions or 1 dimension. I suggest divide players into 2 dimensions when amount of players is (for example) between 30 and 50.

2. The fact that dimensions labeled as "teams" is confusing new players (they think everyone should work for the team, team work you know). If it's impossible to change text in [tab] interface, it still can be changed in pop-up messages about transferring you to another "team".