Mr. Green Gaming

TF2 Admin Application

Balmung

Gameserver: Team Fortress 2

Country of origin: United Kingom

Link to SteamCommunity profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/TheLoneShark

Link to Xfire profile : N/A

Little something about your self and why you think you're fit to be admin:

I actually had recently intended to submit this application earlier, but due to the overhaul of exams I decided to put it off, For those who may not know, I'm the legendary BalmungVegeta7141Balmung, And Was for a short time an admin on TF2, I previously bottled out of being admin due to not feeling trust between the TC and myself, Said issues have now been resolved and thnigs could not be better for me, and It's for that I write this app.

Now my exams are over I've been able to start playing TF2 alot more, and never realised just how much I missed it all, With the new Uberupdate the MrGreen servers have now become really busy, This sudden surge of new players won't always play nice and fair and so I feel the current admins could use an extra pair of hands.

Like I said in my previous apps, I understand right and wrong, adminster fair justice and I generally get on with the players Around me. I understand that recently that I did make an ass of myself on ZS towards Deluvas and Pufulet, to which each of them I apologized, But from those encounters I've matured an awful lot and I hope that there are many other users which could vouch for me on that.

Overall, I'm a what-you-see-is-what-you-get sort of guy, I'm quick to form an opinion, but I always listen to reason to achieve the best possbile solutions.

Once again, Thanks for taking the time to read and/or consider The Application :)

~Bamlung etc.

Edit: Fixed Information.

Edited by Vegeta7141

vegeta's app sounds fricking amazing.

sorry for that, i'm trying to talk in the more modern, internet talk, and, after seeing such an amazing application, thought i would try. as people have said, and vegeta himself stated, he was administrator before, and sounds as if he did a good job, and for that reason mainly, especially with the issues between vegeta and topcrew being resolved, vegeta should, in my unwise, yet humble opinion, be remade administrator, if not permanently, at least on a temporary trial basis.

there is no spot atm.

In my opinion, we could use some more admins, as I can't be on 24/7.

Therefore I approve this application, you deserve it! You're mature enough and a good guy aswell.

You got my vote!

EDIT: And by saying that, I dont really know about Void's or topcrews activity so I'm not blaming them either. just to clear things up.

Edited by MrZunz
  • 6 months later...