Mr. Green Gaming

2 questions

please, i dont know whats happening, i use to play this server a lot then i quit MTA came back after 6 months played a lot still, left again since it was ruining my commputer and now i get kicked any time i join, i just want to have fun!

i can find any server from the AUS area like the MTA server

Edited by MR_OWAIN

Heya. A little question... The main reason I signed up here for, actually. Where can I find the music at the end (credits) of this video? Yes, it says "Music - Rob Zombie", but the music at the end is NOT Rob Zombie, and the uploader told me he got it from here.

Edited by kyusawamura

Try googling, Rob Zombie - Reload

Try reading the message: I said "the one at the ending", not "the one at the beginning". And I also said "it's NOT Rob Zombie".

Well im sorry if you edited your post while I posted my post :P

Anyway, im not entirely sure what it is, it could be from the old Zombie Survival, you'll probably want to talk to Ywa about any files from that.

Well im sorry if you edited your post while I posted my post :P

Anyway, im not entirely sure what it is, it could be from the old Zombie Survival, you'll probably want to talk to Ywa about any files from that.

Mind you, I had said "at the ending" since the first time I posted.

Anyway, thanks for the info. I'll look it up later on.