Mr. Green Gaming

Today's update, my friends. These three things made my day.

1) My computer randomly restarts with the typical dark-blue-screen which is a synonym for: "DUDE YOUR COMP'S SO FUCKED UP YOU'LL HAVE TO FORMAT AND INSTALL IT AAAAALL OOOOOVER AGAAAAAIN". Well, luckily I restart and nothing happened.

2) I randomly can't uninstall anything O.O It seems like Microsoft Installer Service's been damaged. Not only that, but I also wasted two hours of my life playing games while MalwareByte's Anti-Malware was scanning (in order not to be connected to the Net) and nothing was found. Avira found some malicious files, but I don't notice any changes. I'm so screwed.

3) Mom's laptop started a CHKDSK scan as soon as it booted, and we suspect my sister did some really important phuck ups last time she interwebbed with it.

This is a glorious day for someone who's thirsty for money. That is, if it is that mom's laptop DOES need a solution and I CAN handle it... Maybe it's just nothing, the best of cases... Or maybe I can't fix it... That would be fucking terrible for me. Not only because I need money, but also because I need a new MP3 player and I don't want mom to pay for it AGAIN. I want to buy something myself for once.

Edited by kyusawamura

Tell your family to step away from the computer. They are clearly not qualified.

Certainly not. It's not the first time I have to go and fix my brother's laptop. =/

That, and the first computer I ever had worked perfectly for two years and wrecked as soon as one of my brothers started to use it.