Mr. Green Gaming

The BIGGEST and most important question ever debated in the history of the world, Ever.

RoboRobb

Hmm i don't know i think i will go with cookies :) becuse doughnuts sucks in sweden :angry: so cookies for me

We dont eat doughnuts in scandinavia either.. 6 months ago was the first time inmmy life that I actually ate a doughnut, no big deal, really.. rather have cookies,

ahhh! whats this hatred towards Doughnuts! the greasyness is half of the battle, just lick your fingers dudes! Do you guys not have krispy kremes????

Oh and the crappy aspect of Cookies is Crumbs. :( Crumbs make Robo sad.

i dont get many crumbs when eating cookies, its just a talent i guess

ahhh! whats this hatred towards Doughnuts! the greasyness is half of the battle, just lick your fingers dudes! Do you guys not have krispy kremes????

Oh and the crappy aspect of Cookies is Crumbs. :( Crumbs make Robo sad.

i dont many crumbs when eating cookies, its just a talent i guess

lol. It must be a talent. Special Gift :)

cookies [with chocolate sprinkles] , because donuts are just fat and sugar in one. ;)

Just fat & sugar? Thats why they're so awesome!!! They dont cut the crap, they're like 'hey, you know im bad for you, we both know that now lets just get this over with okay?'

^ thats how I picture Doughnuts talking if they were to. We can only Dream.

cookies [with chocolate sprinkles] , because donuts are just fat and sugar in one. ;)

Just fat & sugar? Thats why they're so awesome!!! They dont cut the crap, they're like 'hey, you know im bad for you, we both know that now lets just get this over with okay?'

^ thats how I picture Doughnuts talking if they were to. We can only Dream.

so they're prostitutes?