Mr. Green Gaming

response to my last topic

jedabia

i'm sorry if i came across as demanding, but i was just wondering how i would go about playing within this community peacefully, and without any periods of ban time. those cases i stated, although my wording was probably very poor, and i apologise, were cases i'd seen, and was wondering if a member of admin/topcrew, could explain it to me. without an explanation, i was suggesting a look into botervloot as an admin, but you may have misread my wording. also with regards to the, "only post if your involved rule", that seems to either be very lax, or in terms of any posts done by myself, ignored. it might be a possible idea to add a "forum administrator" rank, so that a person, or group of people, have access to administrate the forums, although they aren't administrators ingame.

and with regards to the "racist" comments, when i was within the IRC yesterday, it seemed that a lot of uncivilised and slightly derogatory terms were being used to the British, and when i queried it, everyone laughed at me, and then said they hated the British.

I suggest using capital letters.

i have a serious distaste to capital letters, brought on from years of hating them, and now refuse to use them. if my writing is illegible without them, i will try to make a concerted effort to put them into all my future posts. as stated in one of my administrator applications, anyway that i can improve myself, as said to me by the community, i'll try to do.

Hey SquirrelDude,

-Select the text in jedabia's post and copy it.

-Go to this site.

-Paste the text in the box.

-Choose the voice (there's many choices)

-Click on 'Listen'.

jedabia, you don't need to use capitals if you don't want to.

And about your topic, well, you were accusing Botervloot of things you saw at Bans, but he was like 'Who the heck is jedabia and why is he telling me what to do if he's not involved?' and then everyone was like 'spam spam' and then Clavus was like 'yo I'm locking this, and stop accusing admins when you are not involved.'

I say jedabia, I love having you around here, but I think the other admins find you take this 'server business' a bit too serious. And then I say you should just stay a regular player, become friends with the admins and become an official inhabitant of Left4Green!

(By the way: this is just my way of looking at it, of course I can't speak for Botervloot and other admins. Yes, I love breaking the "Don't post if you're not involved"-rule)

Edited by BlueYoshi97

I suggest using capital letters.

i have a serious distaste to capital letters, brought on from years of hating them, and now refuse to use them. if my writing is illegible without them, i will try to make a concerted effort to put them into all my future posts. as stated in one of my administrator applications, anyway that i can improve myself, as said to me by the community, i'll try to do.

You seem to randomly place a whole lot of commas in your sentences. You should use more periods and structure your text more, because it's really heavy to read and it looks like it has been written by a child.

I don't see the point of your topics.

Is it that you want to know if you can play on l4g without any bans for a long time; the awnser is yes. (personal experience)

Is it that you want to put the admins in doubt because you don't want to get banned

Or is it just that you want to question the admins ability to be a fair admin?

And as stated in my post that i made in your last topic: The admins and/or Topcrew do not need to explain anything to you. If they think they made a good decision you have to accept it. Only if you have valid proof that the admin made a wrong decision you can question him about it. In this case you are in no position to ask for an explanation.

In response to the anti-British IRC chat, we're generally joke about a lot, and none of it's taken seriously. Unfortunately to some non-IRC regulars it may appear as offensive. When infact, none of us care :')

Edit: I suggest people just let this topic die as well. His queries have been answered, so just let this die, and hope he sticks around in the community.

Edited by Dusty

You act like a regular

You're implying people what they should do

You do, however, have no knowledge of what is currently at play.

You should enjoy the community, and enjoy the TF2 servers

You bicker about things that aren't your concern or interest at all

You're points have no backbone what so ever

Why, for the love of all what's awesome, did you come back only to state negative things?

It does not do well for your reputation.

Aside from the fact that you post once, and then just leave it be.

Edited by Botervloot

I'm closing this topic because it has no place in Bans & Unbans.

The matter has been settled. It's the topcrew's job to monitor the admins and correct them if needed. Ofcourse you can express your concerns if you feel the need to, but considering your short time of activity in our community it just seems out of place.

About the "racism"; There is none. The way we interact with eachother might differ from the way you are used to, but let me assure you that there's no actual discrimination or hate going on. If you feel discriminated for some reason, you can notify an admin using PM.