Mr. Green Gaming

Movie recommendations?

Harry Potter Movies.

Noah Hathaway, the guy from NeverEnding Story, already played Harry Potter in the 1986 film Troll. He's the original, I'm not going to watch that Daniel Radcliffe bullcrap.

Bassie & Adriaan en de Reis vol Verassingen.

No no I still got to watch The Crying Professor and The Lost Crown first.

Scarface.

The immigrant's favourite.. with your background coming from Egypt the rags-to-riches story of Tony Montana might appeal to you, I'm not really into that.

Pan's Labyrinth.

I recommended this movie to you when you were looking for movies about girls imagining dreamworlds.. you liked it.. and now you're recommending it back to me.

The future Rollercoaster Tycoon movie.

I wanna see that, but it HAS to be directed by Uwe Boll!

Thanks guys for your recommendations. I rate Limitless a 7/10. I want that pill.

Schizofreenzaam's a good movie.

It's about some kids that are feeling unaccepted in the normal society so they go on a special summercamp. But as they appear in the camp house, they notice the rules are very strict and there's even a jail. One kid pays them to steal a key from the leaders, which turns out to be a trap that ends them in jail. A mysterious figure helps them escape the house, but they're still stuck on a weird island full of mind tricks and illusions. On their journey they don't only learn about logic and unlogic, but also about how the difference of each of the kids makes them special as a group.

I watched that movie 3 times in a row, that's how awesam it is!

Edited by BlueYoshi97