Mr. Green Gaming

Movie recommendations?

This guy sais he likes A Serbian Film, can't you guys tell it's a fucking troll?!

Yeah i reacted to that aswell but i still posted some nice films.

But if you like westerns you have to watch The Man With No Name trilogy (A Fistful Of Dollars, For A Few Dollars More and The Good The Bad And The Ugly), Unforgiven (Clint Eastwood and Gordon Freeman in a western!) and True Grit (2010) a newer western film which is a remake of a film from 1969 but i like the 2010 version more.

And if you can't get enough Clint Eastwood watch the Dirty Harry films. : D

Moving to Stanley Kubrick. All of his films are great but the ones i liked the most was The Shining, A Clockwork Orange (mentioned in my earlier post) and Full Metal Jacket.

some more:

Dawn of the dead <- basically dead rising but then a movie (very awesome)

30days of night <- bad ass vampire movie(no twilight faggot shit)

day breakers <- bad ass vampire movie(no twilight faggot shit)

The crazies <- People going nuts, army comes in ,not sick escape (bad ass movie)

Resident evil 1,2,3 if you like zombies ^ ______ ^ (don't bother watching 4..)

The texas chainsaw massacre 2003 <- nice and gory

The mist <- People die in very nasty ways :\

28 weeks later, 28 days later <- most bad ass zombie movies ever made

Zombieland,shaun of the dead <- zombie lulz

A nightmare on elmstreet 2010

The hills have eyes1,2 (1 is very brutal)

The descent <- get lost in giant cave undergrouns with a bunch of smeagols

And because i know you guise liek zambies here is a good show if you didn't know it already!

Probably forgot some but here are some for a while lol

Edited by terminator

Hey but why all the remakes? I like the originals man. :D Classic horror by George Romero, Wes Craven and Tobe Hooper.

I've never seen that series 'The Walking Dead' though.. actually i've never followed any series.

I don't like the originals mainly because they seem so budget and fake, guess im spoiled by modern day film technology :)

You should it's a good show season 2 comming out pretty soon.

Hey but why all the remakes? I like the originals man. :D Classic horror by George Romero, Wes Craven and Tobe Hooper.

I've never seen that series 'The Walking Dead' though.. actually i've never followed any series.

OMG, you've never seen The Walking Dead before? Shame on you! Download all episodes 720p NAO!

Limitless.

• 2 weeks later...

Anything that involves people dying and also people firing weapons at people that are unarmed then resulting in them dying. LOL just random pieces of body parts scattering everywhere from a random bomb going off in a market district in the middle east or the USA under threat from a biological weapon making them shit themselves. My type of movies indeed.

Getting serious:

-Thor

-Captain America

-Iron Man 1 and 2

-The Hulk

-Taken ( Lee kicking mother fucking ass Neeson )

-INCEPTION!!

-Snatch

- The Expendables

-The Rock

-National Treasure 1 and 2 ( soon to be 3 hopefully )

-Crank 1 and 2

My Favorite movies at this given point

Hope this has helped dude.

If you like dark films like that, watch The Road, not a light film.

Its got Adrian Webster as the lead character (Aragon from lord of the rings), where he and his son are trying to survive in a kind of post apocalyptic world, where everyones resorted to cannibalism and everyone just tries to kill each other. Really macabre, but you get into it quite a lot! Sounds like your thing,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hbLgszfXTAY

If you just want a good film thats not dark like the others, try The Island. Love it, its a scifi-ish action film, REALLY recommend it to anyone.

If you want a recommendation for any other genres or styles just ask,

Edited by Dr.Minky

I've seen The Road before, I loved it.

Going to check out The Island this week.

- The book of Eli

Great movie, just watch it. Postacopalypse.

Mr Minky, if you know any other good post apocalypse movies, do tell.

Edit: I also watched Tucker & Dale VS Evil last week, which is a great movie for a good laugh

Edited by BouweV

I've seen The Road before, I loved it.

Going to check out The Island this week.

- The book of Eli

Great movie, just watch it. Postacopalypse.

Mr Minky, if you know any other good post apocalypse movies, do tell.

Edit: I also watched Tucker & Dale VS Evil last week, which is a great movie for a good laugh

No problem! Heres my favourite ones (some you'll of definitely seen already, its just easier to make a list)

- The Road

- I Am Legend (alternate ending, the normal 'christian' ending they used is really disappointing)

- Planet of the apes, the old ones and the new one, wasnt keen on the one released a few years ago.

- The Triffids, (newer one), a film about some plant/alien type things that start killing everyone

- The Happening. Not the best film but its certainly not bad, its where everyone starts to kill themselves its quite weird, worth watching though.

- 28 weeks later, most people have seen that. GREAT film up to the ending. The ending's so crap.

- 12 Monkeys. Scifi type thing where some virus kills everyone and humans move underground, then this man who they think is crazy tries to get them to move back

- The TV series The Walking Dead. Its really good, you can watch it like a film, just download it from the internet or something

Cant think of any more right now..