Mr. Green Gaming

CS: Global Offensive

Ywa

Good thing it's also cross-platform. :)

@ Lazy Peon

Cross-platform is only for PS3, Mac and PC.

Also note how PS3 users are allowed to use Keyboard and Mouse.

Xbox 360 is all on it's own.

Edited by Guest

Good thing it's also cross-platform. :)@ Lazy PeonCross-platform is only for PS3, Mac and PC.Also note how PS3 users are allowed to use Keyboard and Mouse.Xbox 360 is all on it's own.

Well, PC vs Mac vs PS3 and PS3 vs Xbox would be more handy.

Edit: (didint rly want to post again)

Hmm, I'm not gonna suy that i'm gonna but it. I care about the plugin's, will it be a game which you can easily put mods in, and if yes, then there must be alot of plugins for me to buy this :) I buyed CSS 2 days ago. Still havent installed it :P

i'm gonna but it.

but

LOLHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Edited by TechnoNegro

The console gamers will be just torn apart.. PC gaming is and always will be miles ahead of console gaming imo

They wont release it on XBOX as a cross platform thing because the XBOX has loads of privacy crap and are restricted in what they can do cause of how the console works.. Hence why Valve likes the PS3 and gives them exclusive stuff,

Hope they change the sounds a bit though. Kinda sucks forking out for an 'upgraded' counter strike and they dont even change the basic sounds/radio commands on it..

Mathematic, i think i mean that way better in Fps?

think about playing Metal gear solid 3 or some NHL or football game with mouse. much better on consoles.

but fps sucks on console.

lul.

Aahhh but you can plug a controller into your computer for games like that! That way you get the benefits of far better graphics, more servers, mods and console commands and still get to play it like a console,

The lazy peon, i dont rly agree.

if the PS3s are using Keypads and mouses, its the same thing.

if they are using controllers, its not the same thing, and PCs will own 100-0

oh, and i think many of you dont know that when you buy this thing from steam, u get it for PC, PS3 and Mac.

its attached to your steam account, and you log in using that while playing this CS.

and if you buy it from your local store or somewhere else, where u get the CD, it still adds the game on your steam, so you can play it on PC, PS3 and Mac.

and if you buy this from your local store from xbox, u can only play it using xbox, nothing else.