Mr. Green Gaming

Fucking ponies..

your video has the old MLP not the new one... just saying.

also whats your proplem? this is another fucknugget. math i never knew you would become pony hater. i have played with you and you looked like you could actually understand that some people like other things than others... you might not need to like it but why you need to go raging against them. now i guess i need video that says what im thinking and its here :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NgVPun6TuQQ&feature=related

Has any of you ever thought that we don't like the show because some inane asshats are constantly rubbing it to our faces, especially in a forum like this? I mean, we could post nazi warcrime compilations with laugh tracks here and they would be in more context.

yes... but when we say ponies in the forum you guys start saying stop saying ponies and that causes chain reaction to cause all this... and yes we did say bro hoof... but you guys started spamming messages after that.

Anti-pony brothers, lets unite to fight the MLP infection. Its spreading really fast, so we need to fight it fast.

as i have said before... you used to be much cooler. now you are just one rager among those 3-5 persons. shame on you damien. we never insulted anyone...

Why. Do. You. Fucking. Say. Ponies.

We're speaking of a children's show that is somewhy favoured by folks who think everybody has to like the show because otherwise they're haters. Then you commence to loudly announce about it on every possible media avaible, whether in context or not. Look, if you want to discuss it, I'm sure you have your own forums for that are more than suitable for yor needs. We came here to read about things regarding Left4green. Also, you don't need to promote it just because it's good. If we would like it, we would already be watching it.

I've watched it, I didn't like it. I'd leave it alone, if it would leave me alone.

We said "bro-hoof" couple times, and some stuff about ponies on "your mood" thingy, but that's it.

We have never forced anyone to join the herd, just suggested it.

Could we please end this now? Fluffershy is getting emotional becuase all of this :(

Why. Do. You. Fucking. Say. Ponies.

We're speaking of a children's show that is somewhy favoured by folks who think everybody has to like the show because otherwise they're haters. Then you commence to loudly announce about it on every possible media avaible, whether in context or not. Look, if you want to discuss it, I'm sure you have your own forums for that are more than suitable for yor needs. We came here to read about things regarding Left4green. Also, you don't need to promote it just because it's good. If we would like it, we would already be watching it.

I've watched it, I didn't like it. I'd leave it alone, if it would leave me alone.

ok first of all... children show? most likely is but it doesn't mean its bad. second: i don't consider those who don't like it haters... i consider you as hater since you start coming here and posting shitload of stuff about why ponies suck. there has been people who i have linked to ponies and they sometimes say : no my kind of show or something. its ok i don't judge. also we do like to speak about it like you speak minecraft, ZS, some random videos and others stuff. and why don't we change forum? well because i like l4g even when there are people like you raging from innocent shouts that go away in like hour.

now stop insulting ponies... or should i start insulting something you like because you spoke about it to another person and recommended it to someone. also we are not going after you... you are coming after us.