Mr. Green Gaming

Fucking ponies..

But I can't! I only managed to watch it for several minutes before I got bored. :(

could it be that you alredy decided not to like it before watching it? that is propaply the most common reason why people don't watch this show, they judge it from the cover.

and also skipping doesn't make it intresting... some people just skipp parts and thats just sad.

edit: huh every time i post there is more postes to comment...

Edited by Weo

See there? Infailable logic. "We don't hate you for hating the show, but we hate you for hating the show."

Also, I've never ordered anyone to change forum. I'm saying that we don't need constant statuses and shoutbox things like "Brohoof" or "ponies." They clutter up the place by being completely redundant. I am not insulting ponies, but the fan dumb.

...Unless you are an actual equesterian creature, but then I'll have to eat you.

For the show, not simply my genre. A matter of taste, as I prefer my ponies as a food.

Edited by Baron Baconeer

For the show, not simply my genre. A matter of taste, as I prefer my ponies as a food.

well why are you raging for then? if you think we are spamming messages perhaps you should say stop spamming messages instead of insulting ponies?

Can I just say that Ponies have saved my life quite a few times. They make a great snack and they are also very tasty.

But you must admit when you only have 1 uncooked pork chop left what are you going to do? Starve? Give it a carrot? STROKE HIM BECAUSE HE IS SO FARKING FLUFFEH!!!? Or ill him and make a Pony stew?

Peace.

Can I just say that Ponies have saved my life quite a few times. They make a great snack and they are also very tasty.

But you must admit when you only have 1 uncooked pork chop left what are you going to do? Starve? Give it a carrot? STROKE HIM BECAUSE HE IS SO FARKING FLUFFEH!!!? Or ill him and make a Pony stew?

Peace.

Do ALL the things.

If the people that hate Ponies actually went and ridden one, there lives would be like WTF!!!. It's like when I went to work on Tuesday I couldn't ride my pony as it was getting its MOT so I had to walk it didn't feel the same :/ P.s No need to go to the petrol station... give it carrots.