Mr. Green Gaming

Upcoming games (2011)

Dr.Minky

Fifth Paper Mario (Paper Mario DS) WAS going to appear on Nintendo DS (THE reason I bought a Nin let my mother win a free Nintendo DS for us in a Television Show, but the motherfucking game got cancelled.)

Wait...what TV show? :o

The " Be a Yoshi Show "

No, that show didn't accept us. >={

A show called "Max Geheugen Trainer". A show with remember-questions. I think my Mom's the youngest that ever joined it. :]

Well, but I'm not supposed to say it, but sometimes when she didn't know an answer, they just whispered it in her ear through a head...mic... thingy, whatever you call it. But she did good herself :). And so we got a Nintendo DS with More Brain Training From Dr. Kawashima, which features a Dr. Mario-ripoff game that I usually played. :D

Soooooooooo yeah, and ontopic, of course the next GTA I look forward to too.

Well, but I'm not supposed to say it, but sometimes when she didn't know an answer, they just whispered it in her ear through a head...mic... thingy, whatever you call it.

Are you serious? They cheat at MAX Geheugentrainer? I watch that show every morning (well mostly for the joke at the end) and I always thought those seniors played pretty good. Damn..

Well ontopic:

I want Skyrim and Dead Island and Arkham City.