Mr. Green Gaming

Upcoming games (2011)

Dr.Minky

It seems some people are getting bored of the games they have at the minute, we've been in kind of a dead zone for new games lately. Here are some games that are coming out before 2012 to hopefully keep you going till Guild Wars 2 or CounterStrike: Global Offense are out.. God help that you would go outside or something crazy like that!

Up coming PC games

- MineCraft 1.8/1.9 is out VERY soon which adds a whole new level to the game, particularly the L4G faction server. If you don't have it BUY IT!

- Battlefield 3 is out October 25th,

- Skyrim 11th November.... Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

- Dead Island September 6th, the trailer was awesome, not so sure about the gameplay.. Looked like it could be yet another 'slice n dice' type zombie game (I hope not). We'll have to see

- The Lord of the Rings Online: Rise of Isengard, September 27th. The first LoTR game was amazing, it was released years and years ago and is still one of the best grossing of its genre I believe? Might be quite a good game,

- Batman: Arkham City, October 18. I wasn't a fan of the first one, but some people were so, enjoy.

- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3, Who cares?

- Assassins Creed revelations, some time in November.. I like the assassins creed games, though I will probably just watch a lets play of it. Its not the type of game I'd play over like

- Uncharted Waters Online, 28th August. Good story line, got best game of the year too, not the best IMO.

And a couple of console games, (booo)

- Gears Of War: 3, September 20th. Not a bad game, some prefer it more than others

- Resident Evil 4 on XBOX and PS3 (finally), September 21st.. I love this game so much, without a doubt one of my favourite child hood games, they had better not change it at all..

- Ico & Shadow Of The Colossus Collection. I used to play Shadow of the Colossus on the PS2 when I was young, amazing game.. Bloody hard as well, gives you a sense of accomplishment when you beat a boss in it. I would never have finished it without tutorials, sometimes played it for hours before I found a way to even START to kill a boss!

Thank you for suggestions! It's hard to remember every single game thats coming out.. Hopefully this will help people out, if I didnt put in your suggestion thats because it's not coming out in 2011 (Diablo 3, Mass Effect 3 etc.)

If you have any more suggestions or thoughts, comment and i'll add them in. And if you ARE waiting for Guild Wars 2, check out this topic here for the guild we are setting up!

ProdLogo2.png?t=1314620897

Edited by Dr.Minky

Need for Speed: the Run. :V Don't know when it gets released but I'll cake it anyway.

GTA 5. No release date or any other material yet, but it comes in 2012/2013.

Assassins Creed revelations. I played the rest, so I probably play this one as well.

Guild Wars 2. There's a thread about it and it seems fun, I also might buy if I got money left.

LMG, dodging barrels! :D

Edited by Mathematic

The Elder Scrolls IV: Skyrim is a must-have, all others in your list are grey. L.A. Noire is a second cool.

Maybe Uncharted Waters Online.

Apart from that, only Kirby Mass Attack can save me.

Because The Legend Of Zelda and Star Fox 3D look awesam, BUT NINTENDO ONCE AGAIN FUCKS ME OVER BY RELEASING 2 NEW SYSTEMS AND IMMEDIATELY FORGETTING ABOUT THE OLDER ONES, AND I AM NOT A RICH-ASS BITCH SO I CAN'T GET A NEW NINTENDO CONSOLE, GOD DAMNIT NINTENDO I FUCKING HATE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And Ico & Shadow Of The Colussus Collection is PS3 ONLY!!!

Diablo 3 ?!?!?!?!?!?!? ANYONE ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!????????????!!!!!!!!! HOW CAN YOU FORGET ABOUT THE !BEST! GAME ??!?!?!?!? HARCORE ALL CAPS RAGE :D

Diablo is released in 2012 you see, these are 'fill the gap' games until we get to the awesome games that are out around then!

well beta starts in september / octobre (but battlefield will be epic if i had a better pc :D)

Edited by xeim

The Elder Scrolls IV: Skyrim is a must-have, all others in your list are grey. L.A. Noire is a second cool.

Because The Legend Of Zelda and Star Fox 3D look awesam, BUT NINTENDO ONCE AGAIN FUCKS ME OVER BY RELEASING 2 NEW SYSTEMS AND IMMEDIATELY FORGETTING ABOUT THE OLDER ONES, AND I AM NOT A RICH-ASS BITCH SO I CAN'T GET A NEW NINTENDO CONSOLE, GOD DAMNIT NINTENDO I FUCKING HATE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry, I lost all respect for Nintendo ever since they murdered the Super Mario franchise..

Sorry, I lost all respect for Nintendo ever since they murdered the Super Mario franchise..

Super Mario Franchise isn't murdered, it turned into Super Mario Galaxy eventually.

BF3, Skyrim and future Minecraft releases are on my list. Keeping my eye on the Ico & Shadow Of The Colossus Collection too, since I never played the originals. Dead Island and Batman can wait for price drops. Don't know about Uncharted 3, Ywa wants me to buy it at release but I rather wait for a price drop so I don't have to pay a fortune.

• Tropico 4 (Sep 1st)
  • Dead Island (Sept 6th)
  • Warhammer 40k: Space Marine (Sep 6th)
  • Driver: San Francisco (Sep 6th)
  • Resistance 3 (Sep 6th)
  • Star Fox 3D (Sep 11th)
  • Gears of War 3 (Sep 20th)
  • Silent Hill: Downpour (Oct 1st)
  • Twisted Metal (Oct 4th)
  • Rage (Oct 4th)
  • The Darkness 2 (Oct 4th)
  • Forza Motorsport 4 (Oct 11th)
  • Batman: Arkham City (Oct 18th)
  • Serious Sam 3: BFE (Oct 18th)
  • Battlefield 3 (Oct 25th)
  • Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Nov 1st)
  • Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (Nov 8th)
  • The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Nov 11th)
  • Super Mario 3D Land (Nov 13th)
  • Assassin's Creed Revelation (Nov 15th)
  • Saints Row: The Third (Nov 15th)
  • The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword (Nov 20th)
  • Max Payne 3 (Dec 1st)
  • Torchlight II
  • Uncharted: Golden Abyss
  • Star Wars: The Old Republic
  • Minecraft

Here you go, scavenged some sites.

Edited by TheGreenGrasshopper

These aren't upcoming games, these are the games you find interesting AND are being released in 2011.

Am I right Dr. Minky?

No, these are all upcoming games that are coming out BEFORE 2012 (and aren't shit). Just my suggestion for games that will fill the gap till GW2 or other good games come out in 2012, the underlined ones are the ones i'm looking forward to

BF3, Skyrim and future Minecraft releases are on my list. Keeping my eye on the Ico & Shadow Of The Colossus Collection too, since I never played the originals. Dead Island and Batman can wait for price drops. Don't know about Uncharted 3, Ywa wants me to buy it at release but I rather wait for a price drop so I don't have to pay a fortune.

From what I see Clav the shadow of the colossus collection are simply the original games but ported to PS3, like I said they are amazing games none the less and you should definitely buy it.. The music on them is incredible too, not that you care haha, I'm just very into music

Edited by Dr.Minky

And what about Resident Evil 6? There are rumors that there will be one sixth Resident Evil? I love this game :P

I saw this on internet:

"Resident Evil 6, supposedly, was presented at a secret conference of Capcom's Comic-Con and it show the next picture in which we filtered read (struggled a bit) "More news on the upcoming Tokyo Game Show 2011" where the date, September 15, 2011 coincides with the exhibition to be held in Japan."

Here the picture:

leak.jpg

Edited by Sergio_Riv

The only 2 games I would buy a brand new console for are Paper Mario and a new Mother game.

Problem is, I've been doing it with Paper Mario but I don't have the money.

First Paper Mario (Super Mario RPG actually) appeared on SNES.

Second Paper Mario (Paper Mario 64) appeared on N64.

Third Paper Mario (Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door) appeared on Nintendo Dolphin (THE reason I bought Nintendo Dolphin (AKA GameCube).

Fourth Paper Mario (Super Paper Mario) appeared on Nintendo Revolution (THE reason I bought Nintendo Revolution (AKA Wii).

Fifth Paper Mario (Paper Mario DS) WAS going to appear on Nintendo DS (THE reason I bought a Nin let my mother win a free Nintendo DS for us in a Television Show, but the motherfucking game got cancelled.)

Now, the fifth Paper Mario (Paper Mario 3DS) will appear on 3DS. And as much as I love Paper Mario, I just don't have the money to keep buying consoles. So that means AGAIN I need to wait a few years before I can play brand new Nintendo games again.

And about Mother... last one was released in 2006, but in Japan only. Fans made a translation for a ROM, but anyway, the maker said they ain't gonna make no Mother games no more...

Yeah... it's a harsh world for people who like creative, original games and don't have access to Downloadable Games.

Edited by BlueYoshi97

I think the Ico & Shadow Of The Colossus Collection did feature a HD make-over.

SWEET! Wish it was coming to PC too! Damn.. The graphics were good at the time anyway, have you ever seen gameplay of it? It's hard as hell if you don't know what you're doing...

And what about Resident Evil 6? There are rumors that there will be one sixth Resident Evil? I love this game :P

I saw this on internet:

"Resident Evil 6, supposedly, was presented at a secret conference of Capcom's Comic-Con and it show the next picture in which we filtered read (struggled a bit) "More news on the upcoming Tokyo Game Show 2011" where the date, September 15, 2011 coincides with the exhibition to be held in Japan."

Here the picture:

leak.jpg

Hmm, I'd like to be excited by that but frankly the last one left a lot to be desired. RE4 was an amazing game, actually scary too, whereas RE5 was more 'in your face' novelty scares and just better graphics with a worse story line. Ill probably watch a lets play of it,