Mr. Green Gaming

Any musicians out there?

Dr.Minky

Oh, I wasn't speacking of your ability to play hard songs. I trust you on that

that you are a good pianist. But I meant, do you like softer Jazz or loud and fast Jazz?

For Example Also Sprach Brooks would be very soft and cool.

Edit:

It's from the game Cathrine created by Atlus.

OOHH CATHRINE. That games good. Not so much for the game though, if that makes sense. Story lines good too ;p

Thanks, ill check it out! And yeah any soft jazz recomendations :P

Edited by Dr.Minky

Catherine is beautyfool. She is the awesam Catherine that sounds only lovely but is impossible to get because she lives in another country, and you can't feel her love but so many others can.

And if Catherine would buy a house in PC-Burg, I would get the chance to meet her, and I would have fun with her. We would spend so much time together, just me and her, her and me. Catherine toGetherine.

But no, Catherine does not know any places outside Xbox 3City, and PS3 Creek. So I will never get to meet Catherine.

Well... maybe... me and Alice. We play tennis and we always pick up some flowers first and put them in our hands. So everytime we throw up the ball to serve, we get a shower of flowers.

So does anyone know if Catherine has plans of living in PC-Burg?

• 2 weeks later...

I self taught myself some things off my 9 year old cousins guitar + lesson notes.

I can also play the intro of Smoke on the water but hey who cant right?(excluding people with no hands or disabilities).

I can do a few tunes, but chords are where my fingers are like WTF!?

Basic piano too but nothing technical or fancy.

Edited by Griffon