Mr. Green Gaming

Ban Request I am number4

1. Name of the person who should be banned : I am number 4

2. Reason why he/she should be banned : Reconnecting to avoid gag/mut after continous mic/chatspam

3. Proof : http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198019879882/screenshot/542904782796545754

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198019879882/screenshot/542904782796548491

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198019879882/screenshot/542904782796547189

first of all

1. ur dumb u took the window from at the 2nd picture so they can't see what u wrotte to me

2. cade breaking / annoying / pissing me off / calling me names/ is aginst rules!

3. did u even read them?

4. Abusing Gag/mute Command / Aginst rules!

5. ur the 1 who should be banned

6. how long have u been here? 3 months?

7. stupid german u think u own everything

first of all

1. ur dumb u took the window from at the 2nd picture so they can't see what u wrotte to me

2. cade breaking / annoying / pissing me off / calling me names/ is aginst rules!

3. did u even read them?

That's not how formating works.

first of all

3. did u even read them?

1: Speak properly so we can understand what you say. You shouldn't use "ur" and "u" in forums.

2: Watch your language. "Dumb" and "stupid german u think u own everything" is very offensive against Tennis.

3: Does it matter how long has he been here? Really now?

first of all

3. did u even read them?

Yeah he's a window-stealing, cade-breaking, annoying, off-pissing, name-calling, rule-breaking, non-reading, gag-abusing, command-muting, once again rule-breaking, stupid German 3 months old-member who thinks he rules the world and he should be banned, isn't he?

So the crystal ball can explain a Dark Star's reaction. It says so:

In real life, someone goes to the police to say you've done something wrong. And what do you do? You go to the Judge, and you say "NO HE'S A DUMB FUCK HE *put 20 different kinds of crimes in here* AND ON TOP OF THAT HE'S *place here 5 racist remarks* AND *in here space for miscelleanous shouts*."

And then, for some reason, the Judge doesn't wanna listen to you anymore.

And the Judge gets more convinced that you did something wrong.

So there's more judges too.

first of all

3. did u even read them?

Yeah he's a window-stealing, cade-breaking, annoying, off-pissing, name-calling, rule-breaking, non-reading, gag-abusing, command-muting, once again rule-breaking, stupid German 3 months old-member who thinks he rules the world and he should be banned, isn't he?

So the crystal ball can explain a Dark Star's reaction. It says so:

In real life, someone goes to the police to say you've done something wrong. And what do you do? You go to the Judge, and you say "NO HE'S A DUMB FUCK HE *put 20 different kinds of crimes in here* AND ON TOP OF THAT HE'S *place here 5 racist remarks* AND *in here space for miscelleanous shouts*."

And then, for some reason, the Judge doesn't wanna listen to you anymore.

And the Judge gets more convinced that you did something wrong.

So there's more judges too.

post-312-0-21747600-1315608201_thumb.png