Mr. Green Gaming

Welcome to ProdiGuild

Since im not on anymore, im assuming our building direction will probably fall apart. Try and set up a new goal for us to be a trading faction, gather LOTS of materials and improve the trading area to be slightly bigger and more impressive! I also was making a slime farm, its down to the mob trap and to the right, I was improving it before the spammer came on last night but you'll need to make a bigger one if we want to be a trading faction. You'll need to check it more regularly as well 'cause before I just used zombe to see when a slime spawned so I could go and gather it which obviously I wont be doing anymore hahaha

LukeStd95 is your new faction leader (although now i'm gone he may not come on as much), but if you want any jobs to do or general directions to go in just message me on here and ill give you something to do still, I can always think of something for y'all. Good luck with the building contest too

(wez tell this to people in the faction that don't have an account)

Ore hack? You KNOW that half the people on the server use that, even you said you use that a month or so ago, I'm sure that the massive stack of... 20 diamonds in our chest, half of which I traded for slime, show just how close an eye you need to keep on them :V I used ore hacks for coal and slimes,

Ore hack? You KNOW that half the people on the server use that, even you said you use that a month or so ago, I'm sure that the massive stack of... 20 diamonds in our chest, half of which I traded for slime, show just how close an eye you need to keep on them :V I used ore hacks for coal and slimes,

You do know I ban anyone using it right.

You do know I ban anyone using it right.

Obviously,

And with that you mean LukeSTD and Wezrine have it too, i'm pretty sure about that.

No, I mean exactly what I said, otherwise I would of said that, not the complete opposite. But no of course I'm sure the full set of diamond armour (23 per person just for the armour + 10 for the tools) that almost every single faction has and god knows how many tools and diamonds are all legitimately mined by people, despite the fact it would take me on SINGLE PLAYER at least a week of playing to find that many diamonds just for the armour.

:getout: fool

Edited by Dr.Minky

No, I mean exactly what I said, otherwise I would of said that, not the complete opposite. But no of course I'm sure the full set of diamond armour (23 per person just for the armour + 10 for the tools) that almost every single faction has and god knows how many tools and diamonds are all legitimately mined by people, despite the fact it would take me on SINGLE PLAYER at least a week of playing to find that many diamonds just for the armour.

:getout: fool

:sax: will i have full admin?

Next map, prodiguild is going DOWN. Imma make DAMN SURE that happens.

If you're gonna hack again, maybe. But we could take you down while you guys were relogging, so stop being too confident about yourselfes. The Company isnt very good in pvp, i doubt you guys will take ProdiGuild down.

If you're gonna hack again, maybe. But we could take you down while you guys were relogging, so stop being too confident about yourselfes. The Company isnt very good in pvp, i doubt you guys will take ProdiGuild down.

This is the point where your own words put a big ass object in your ars.... Werent your people the ones who said, lemme quote this correctly: "They had all full diamond gear at the first day" Well. Fill out the blanks yourself friend. Besides, we were just warming up before be got banned. You'll see Pentakill rocking your face. You know I kinda know alot about being banned becouse we did get banned alot (our clan). Not cuz of hacking. Cuz the admin had too much work. On one of the servers we were (an average of 50 people online a day) we had 2-3 ban request a day. One of the reasons we got banned for is just being too much to handle. But u'll see. We have a scethual. You'll see. All I can say for now ;)

This is the point where your own words put a big ass object in your ars.... Werent your people the ones who said, lemme quote this correctly: "They had all full diamond gear at the first day" Well. Fill out the blanks yourself friend. Besides, we were just warming up before be got banned. You'll see Pentakill rocking your face. You know I kinda know alot about being banned becouse we did get banned alot (our clan). Not cuz of hacking. Cuz the admin had too much work. On one of the servers we were (an average of 50 people online a day) we had 2-3 ban request a day. One of the reasons we got banned for is just being too much to handle. But u'll see. We have a scethual. You'll see. All I can say for now ;)

We did not make diamond armor for the first 2 weeks, errm. After that 2 guys had it. We only used iron armor, erm. PS: Come out and play<3

...Is this guy for real? Who even is he? Since when was he on the forums, all I've seen him do is moan at people the past few days..

Pro tip:

HAVING DIAMOND ARMOUR DOESN'T MEAN ANYTHING AT ALL UNLESS YOU CAN GET INTO SOMEONES BASE

Unless you want to start some kind of fashion parade and dazzle factions with your lovely shiny armour -that almost every faction has on the server- and THEN kill them.

:getout:

Edited by Dr.Minky

Lol, fact is, we were on today and boy did Pedobear feel the fear lol. They kept RELOGGING and Logging out for a period of time. The were too scared to even battle us. Ofcoures Pedobear is no comparesent to prodiguild BUT all I can say is: -. Nothing ;D You'll just have to see xD Btw STFU HATERS.