Mr. Green Gaming

Welcome to ProdiGuild

WELCOME TO THE MAIN SITE OF PRODIGUILD!

Hello everyone! Its wez here, one of the moderators of the faction Prodiguild! You might be wondering who we are. Well that is what this site is all about!

First off, if you haven't already figured out, Prodiguild is one of the strongest factions on the server. We are currently in the process of building our lovely cathedral. Here are the pics of our base!

post-6210-0-15069300-1317339470_thumb.pn

the entrance of our base

post-6210-0-49453400-1317339491_thumb.pn

the doors to the cathedral

post-6210-0-69849200-1317339690_thumb.pn

Inside the cathedral

post-6210-0-67691600-1317339810_thumb.pn

post-6210-0-21685900-1317340000_thumb.pn

Birds eye view

post-6210-0-86605100-1317340051_thumb.pn

Top of the cathedral

OUR COLONIES

Prodiguild has a "program" that help new factions begin. We help newer factions out by making colonies. We give them starting resources and tools that will help them start their faction. We have had this program last world, which worked out great!

Some of our new colonies are.......

Proditopia

THANK YOU FOR READING THIS AND PRODIGUILD FTW!!!!!!

Edited by Guest

Just a quick quote from the ex leader, which I passed down to Dr. Minky back on the last map. I am willingly only doing the building contest for fun not for a prize. I would rather people enjoy it then people try harding for a prize :) Just enjoy it and have fun. May the night mother guide you.

Luke nukem, Peace.

Prodiguild is one of the strongest factions on the server.

I do agree your base is beautiful from the inside, but me and oogappeltje got in within 10 seconds :pipe: Its a faction wars server, not a goddang minecraft contest! And why would you start a topic about this? ;P But i do know we have a good resistance for the contest, which we're not gonna win anyway. :yeah:

Edited by ZomBitch

Passed down to me? Just because you figured out the create faction command before me Luke! haha ;) I wouldn't say we're the most powerful, certainly the best building wise, but I dont want to just make a water cube and hide away with no actual goal of building. Its also really easy to get into but theres not much purpose when you're in there apart from to look around, all our chests are kept in a literally impossible to reach area and you cant tnt that much or creeper bomb as they dont spawn anymore so if people break in its not an issue haha.

Tonight we shall double the length of the cathedral! Thanks Yoshi, xoxoxoxoxoxox

Pffff no Luke we'd still take the prize! But foremost we just want to do it for fun,

p.s. wez we do have a prodiguild forum area if you every post in the future,

I wouldn't say we're the most powerful, certainly the best building wise

Again, Lol'd. If the aim was to the best "building wise" then I wouldn't be so confident. Just wait until the building contest.

Y u questchun everyting i say corbeh

I was clearly talking in terms of the faction server as it is at the minute, you're always extremely negative to me..

Edited by Dr.Minky

Again, Lol'd. If the aim was to the best "building wise" then I wouldn't be so confident. Just wait until the building contest.

I was clearly talking in terms of the faction server as it is at the minute, you're always extremely negative to me..

He's a slag, thats why. :V

No its just you guys comfirming you're the best builders on the server, but me and corby builded an cube, extremely defensive, not so pretty. But who knows how we build when we want to build for the beauty. And i didt even knew prodiguild whas there until 3 days ago.. o.o

Wez likes to boast when I fucking clearly told him that we are no different to anyone else on the server. Quote: Wez do not go round claiming that we are best, when clearly we are not " Later following this discussion he had already gone and posted this thread which wasn't really needed on our behalf as for one Dr Minky has been rarely playing due to course work and I wel.... I just mong about mining shit for 7 hours straight. So stop being a bunch of knobs and thinking that you are all cocky when clearly you only hide behind an admin shroud. GROW UP!

You are all so serious business, you should play in a Hollywood-movie. You know, you all play guys and girls in expensive suits, wear sunglasses, walk around in a hi-technical building full of advanced data, and you guys all know how everything works straight away, and you always know things that the rest of the world doesn't know about, because you have a whole secret organisation full of advanced technical shizzle.

Edited by BlueYoshi97

hahaha and i didnt mean that we were the most powerful faction on the server. i meant that we arnt just one nooby faction that just gets raided 24/7 haha if u guys havent noticed IMA TROLL TROLOLOLOLOL

hahaha and i didnt mean that we were the most powerful faction on the server. i meant that we arnt just one nooby faction that just gets raided 24/7 haha if u guys havent noticed IMA TROLL TROLOLOLOLOL

i must say you guys have nice buildings why the hell are you playing on a faction server? a freebuild server is better for you guys i think you guys only build :D