Mr. Green Gaming

An Idea For The Admins

chezman123

Ok, here's my idea. I think that every faction should have a single plot that cannot be taken over. Perhaps that plot could be the one that has the faction spawn in it? It doesn't really matter, but here's my main reason. Last time the someone took my faction's plot, it took FOREVER to get out of the spawn, because people were just murdering us left and right! We finally got out, but it was still frustrating. Thoughts?

The point of Faction Wars is that you try to build a solid fortress (although please no ugly water cube :<). Raids and loss of territory are part of that. It's probably frustrating if you're on the losing end, but carry that new-found wisdom on how to secure your fort with you to the next faction.

I see your point, but it's still annoying when you can't get out of the frigging spawn just because some stupid people want all of your NOTHING. But still...

From my experience raiding. If you don't want to be dicked on, just give in to the raider's demands. When we raid it's (most of the time) got a reason behind it. Either you are painful to live with in chat, or you're building too close to us. There's usually something to set us on your case. Even though you may have nothing; we want revenge or for you to disband and move your shit.

tldr: disband, move, start again, build it better, learn from your mistakes.

Also, if you had any experience with faction wars, you'd know spawn killing is the only real method to destroy these spring-up-shanty factions that have 20 half witted players.

Solution!: Make a secure spawn :D I tend to make my spawns so that you can't get into them, only out, or just very secure underground or something. Then it's not a problem, but yeah it may suck but thats part of faction wars, the aim is to kill the other factions and take them over, which you can pretty much only do by spawn killing..

In my expirence, I find that the best solution to this problem comes in a step-by-step process. -FIRST: Using the live map, pick a remote & isloated location that is VERY far away from other factions and build your base at that spot of your choosing. Building by a TRUSTED ally is also ok to do.

-SECOND: Once done with building your base, claim the land that is around the outer wall of your base by AT LEAST 6 to 7 blocks away from it.

-THIRD: This part is optional, but for MAXIMUM safty against raid attacks, build a SKYBASE instead of a groundbase. Preferably over the ocean or a large body of water so the only way to get back up to it is with /f home. This will help to prevent enemies from ever being able to reach you, kill you (weaken your power), and claim your land from you. Just remember to NOT go out of your base durring an attack. Eventually, they will get bored and leave.

-FOURTH: If you do build you skybase in the middle of the ocean away from the main land (not including small islands), don't complain about there not being any food for miles around. Make a fishing rod and eat fish!!! You never run out of them!

-FIFTH: This is the final step and the easiest! Just ALWAYS keep your stocks of supplies full or large in ammount! It's common minecraft knowledge after all!!!

Just follow these steps and I promise that your faction will survive for a very long time.

Hope this will help you from being raided in the first place dude. :)

In my expirence, I find that the best solution to this problem comes in a step-by-step process. -FIRST: Using the live map, pick a remote & isloated location that is VERY far away from other factions and build your base at that spot of your choosing. Building by a TRUSTED ally is also ok to do.

-SECOND: Once done with building your base, claim the land that is around the outer wall of your base by AT LEAST 6 to 7 blocks away from it.

-THIRD: This part is optional, but for MAXIMUM safty against raid attacks, build a SKYBASE instead of a groundbase. Preferably over the ocean or a large body of water so the only way to get back up to it is with /f home. This will help to prevent enemies from ever being able to reach you, kill you (weaken your power), and claim your land from you. Just remember to NOT go out of your base durring an attack. Eventually, they will get bored and leave.

-FOURTH: If you do build you skybase in the middle of the ocean away from the main land (not including small islands), don't complain about there not being any food for miles around. Make a fishing rod and eat fish!!! You never run out of them!

-FIFTH: This is the final step and the easiest! Just ALWAYS keep your stocks of supplies full or large in ammount! It's common minecraft knowledge after all!!!

Just follow these steps and I promise that your faction will survive for a very long time.

NOT BAD.jpg

Too late for that. I suppose we could just move (much further away?), but I've already done that once before. Now that I think about it, maybe we should. I mean, we ARE fairly far away from the main spawn, but there's like two factions near us. You know, there's one person that's like a trouble MAGNET. Well, I'm rambling. Enough of that. Thank you for your suggestions.

Too late for that. I suppose we could just move (much further away?), but I've already done that once before. Now that I think about it, maybe we should. I mean, we ARE fairly far away from the main spawn, but there's like two factions near us. You know, there's one person that's like a trouble MAGNET. Well, I'm rambling. Enough of that. Thank you for your suggestions.

No problem :) Let me know if you have any more questions. ;)