Mr. Green Gaming

Won't be on for a while

Why do you make that assumption? Just cause you post a lot of topics that already have places, e.g. double posting this thing! People are obvs gonna get annoyed, its nothing personal against you :V

Chill dude, no one cares either way, theres no point leaving! Just post in more relevant topics and try and talk TO people! I'll certainly talk to you, I'll talk to anyone on here!

Edited by Dr.Minky

"Nobody gives a crap" is false, because I do. Ignore the so-called smartasses ITT, they like to complain just because other members complain about you as well. Apperentally they get so annoyed by your double posts I've never seen, then they think it gives them the right to pee on you.

"Nobody gives a crap" is false, because I do. Ignore the so-called smartasses ITT, they like to complain just because other members complain about you as well. Apperentally they get so annoyed by your double posts I've never seen, then they think it gives them the right to pee on you.

^

Don't take it too seriously dude, as I said, talk to people more and they will talk back! :catbread:

he has his own reasons. yh, people don't like double posts or see the chatbox full of your spam messages. sometimes you even talk to yourself. that's annoying, it is but you are who you are. i dont really care about others negative opinions.

just try to be less spammer.