Mr. Green Gaming

the relogging is still posible >:(

Cobblebock

hi guys

i just attacked yesterday xxfireisgoodxx he was with diamond sword i was with diamond sword and full iron armor i was attacking him and kept relgoging and relogging when i was attacking he couldnt take a hit and i can so he almost fucking killed me he could hit me i couldnt hit him 0.0 i got some screen from this relogging bastard i am really pissed about this relogging can plz ban these reloggers? because i cant fight fair anymore :(

post-6441-0-15594100-1320225270_thumb.pn

post-6441-0-16830000-1320225285_thumb.pn

post-6441-0-28436000-1320225294_thumb.pn

hi guys

i just attacked yesterday xxfireisgoodxx he was with diamond sword i was with diamond sword and full iron armor i was attacking him and kept relgoging and relogging when i was attacking he couldnt take a hit and i can so he almost fucking killed me he could hit me i couldnt hit him 0.0 i got some screen from this relogging bastard i am really pissed about this relogging can plz ban these reloggers? because i cant fight fair anymore :(

That's the same idiot who did that to me, but he paid me 4 stacks of iron and 20 diamonds when I wouldn't post screenpictures :D

hi guys

That's the same idiot who did that to me, but he paid me 4 stacks of iron and 20 diamonds when I wouldn't post screenpictures :D

hij zij tegen mij iedere keer dat hij aan het reloggen was erna het spijt het spijt ik doe het niet meer dit is de 4e keer al -.-

hij zij tegen mij iedere keer dat hij aan het reloggen was erna het spijt het spijt ik doe het niet meer dit is de 4e keer al -.-

Translation: he against me every time he's been after reloggen sorry I'm sorry I do not this is the 4th time already.

Even though I don't play MC that much, let alone am ABLE to play MC Multiplayer, enabling PvP on a BUILDING/EXPLORING indie game is just pure retardation. Why? Why do you enable it? To allow DMers such as this to roam free and annoy everybody?

I understand enabling PvP in giant and awesome events, but for casual/building play, why?

Translation: he against me every time he's been after reloggen sorry I'm sorry I do not this is the 4th time already.

Even though I don't play MC that much, let alone am ABLE to play MC Multiplayer, enabling PvP on a BUILDING/EXPLORING indie game is just pure retardation. Why? Why do you enable it? To allow DMers such as this to roam free and annoy everybody?

I understand enabling PvP in giant and awesome events, but for casual/building play, why?

it's faction WARS buddy not creative mode ...

I don't think MC was made for that. I could be wrong, though.

Infact MC is gearing towards PvP, spells and combat, its more fun too imo.

Apparently it isn't even done properly most of the time. I've been reading through the hacker reporting topic, now this, all I've read so far are complaints on the system. I understand what you're saying, though, it's fun if it's done correctly and fairly, but that really never happens, in any game.

I don't think MC was made for that. I could be wrong, though.

Infact MC is gearing towards PvP, spells and combat, its more fun too imo.

Apparently it isn't even done properly most of the time. I've been reading through the hacker reporting topic, now this, all I've read so far are complaints on the system. I understand what you're saying, though, it's fun if it's done correctly and fairly, but that really never happens, in any game.

It's just for 2 reasons everyone is complaining: 1. the glitches and bugs due Notch bad programming

2. the mods, you can install a mod and you will be able to use that mod on the server aswell; so this means you can install a flymod and u can fly on the server but the mostly get banned real quick