Mr. Green Gaming

Dr.Minky Admin Application

Dr.Minky

Gameserver: L4G MineCraft server - play.minecraft.nl

Country of origin: England

Link to SteamCommunity profile *: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198031956075

Little something about your self and why you think you're fit to be admin: This is my second application, now I think I'm much more experienced and involved in the L4G community to give this a better shot!

I would like to become admin for two reasons.

1: I am genuinely good at and thoroughly enjoy being an admin, not for any other reason than I enjoy being able to both help and organize the new players and prevent the negative atmosphere between players that you can sometimes get on public servers such as this, which I personally feel is extremely important on a server to make the game actually fun to regularly play (both admin and player side).

2: I have experience of leading MineCraft servers. I permanently administrated on a couple of public servers (including a quite popular survival build server called ShatBricks) and have experience in hosting and running servers too. I have admin roles in real life, for example I lead a youth council of over 25 people in my area which is quite an important job, and something I do regularly and have to make quite important decisions in. Also with me now having a proper computer too I can come on more frequently and talk over steam/skype/IRC. I -at least I hope- have built up a good relationship with quite a few people in the L4G community too, so hope I have at least in part earned your guys trust.

Thanks for any feedback given - Dr.Minky

EDIT: I am not very active on the Mr Green server any more, however if I were to be accepted as admin I would definately go back to regular playing if I were to be in the Gods faction, as building and moderating is what I enjoy doing on MineCraft anyway. I understand that that makes my application less likely to be accepted, but if you wouldn't enjoy playing a game then what would be the point of being an admin on it!

Edited by Dr.Minky

A responsible, caring and down to earth guy.

Knowing him in real life, he's one of my best friends and an incredible leader as well. He always takes the front of what he's doing and really enjoys getting into things and seeing the results.

Personally, I couldn't think of a more suitable candidate for admin. In a server that is currently running-on-empty in terms of authority, he'd be a boon not only to Minecraft, but to the rest of the community.

He may post a boat load sometimes, but to me this just shows how keen he is to help out here at Left 4 Green.

Hope my voice is heard: Minky is a great, great guy.

+1 from me.

In the short time that I have been a member of the L4G community, I can truly say that Dr Minky is one of the kindest people I have met. He really wants to do

good for the community and I believe that he would make an amazing admin :) He has so many ideas, comments and thoughts to make and is a genuinely active person. I fully support him being admin - he'd do a great job! I agree with Lazy Peon - in my opinion, there's no fitter candidate to do the job. I hope this counts for something! Mega :)

• 1 month later...