Mr. Green Gaming

HELP!! Whiteheads!!??!! How to get rid of them...?

Netsroatoed

Hi, I have been having these skin colored dots for like TWO months now x''''( and I'm pretty sure they're whiteheads...oh gosh, well, anyways, I would like to know the very best way to get rid of them, along with how to get rid of blackheads which are located on my nose...please oh please, oh and a good skin care routine would be oh so very helpful. I know I'm asking for a lot so, please bare with me here, um, also, what products should I buy to wash my face, I'm thinking of dove's extra sensitive soap- because my mom won't let me use foams or non-foams; well things that aren't soap when I wash my face, is that okay? As you can tell, I'm not very educated in these kinds of things...It was hard enough to persuade my mom that normal soap was bad, so, is it ok if i'm using dove soap? Or is it just the same...

Thanks a bunch for your guys' help!!

Well it all depends from person to person tbh, you could try dove or any other cleaning soap against it which should help against it. It's not a guarantee though, it might do nothing at all. Just make sure to wash your face like twice a day with the soap and they'll go away after a while.

If the problem gets really bad you should go see a doctor, they can prescribe an awesome medicine against severe acne.

The best thing is fresh semen. It sounds gross, but the microdermabrasion offered from both the movement of the sperm and the various peptides involved in the enzymatic breakdown of ovum's walls actually work great for spots. The same proteins that the protective coating of the egg cells are what's found in the spots.

There are even thousand dollar creams on the market that use a sterilised sample of horse semen, because labs can't recreate the specific amino acid sequence to any great effect. There are even more expensive creams that use foreskin! But to save everyone some cash and hassle, when you ejaculate simply get a cotton bud and swab some of it up, and apply it ONLY to the areas where you have spots - It's powerful stuff!

The same peptides can also be used efficiently through dietary supplementation. Whatever your body doesn't use - in this case none of it - it sweats out in a diffuse form. So basically you'll be sweating out this spot fighting peptide 24-7! All you need to do is take any left over semen after you're done dabbing your spots, and swallow it. It doesn't taste the best, but if you drink plenty of pineapple juice, it apparently improves somewhat.

Good luck on your quest to blemish free skin! Just remember, bitches love blemish free skin. So any gayness you accrue whilst eating your own jizz will be balanced out by all the girls you slay afterwards.

This is not really the right place to ask such things, I also strongly suggest not to take the tips given serious.

There's too much trolling here.

Just go to the apothecary shop and ask about it there, they're professionals who know what they talk about and will help you the best they can.

Maybe even bring your mother, because from what I can make up on your post she doesn't want you to use any soap stuff?

Good luck.

PS: I personally prefer not to smear stuff on my face, and I've never had any (big) problems. Eating healthy helps too(not too much candystuff)

The best thing is fresh semen. It sounds gross, but the microdermabrasion offered from both the movement of the sperm and the various peptides involved in the enzymatic breakdown of ovum's walls actually work great for spots. The same proteins that the protective coating of the egg cells are what's found in the spots.

There are even thousand dollar creams on the market that use a sterilised sample of horse semen, because labs can't recreate the specific amino acid sequence to any great effect. There are even more expensive creams that use foreskin! But to save everyone some cash and hassle, when you ejaculate simply get a cotton bud and swab some of it up, and apply it ONLY to the areas where you have spots - It's powerful stuff!

The same peptides can also be used efficiently through dietary supplementation. Whatever your body doesn't use - in this case none of it - it sweats out in a diffuse form. So basically you'll be sweating out this spot fighting peptide 24-7! All you need to do is take any left over semen after you're done dabbing your spots, and swallow it. It doesn't taste the best, but if you drink plenty of pineapple juice, it apparently improves somewhat.

Good luck on your quest to blemish free skin! Just remember, bitches love blemish free skin. So any gayness you accrue whilst eating your own jizz will be balanced out by all the girls you slay afterwards.

i believe netsroatoed is a girl cause in her profile the gender is female so....

Edited by Reiska