Mr. Green Gaming

Corby Mod?

Token86

Even before Corby was admin, nearly every child we raided called hacks. If we killed them, we had god mode and damage hack. If we got into their water cube, we had noclip and xray.

It was nothing more than knowing that food regnerates health, diamond swords take it away, and that most retarded factions leave at least one vulnerable spot to a creeper, tnt cannon, or a giant fucking door saying 'mineshaft' above it.

You're not the first, you won't be the last. But one title you can safely claim, is being a big fat poopy head. Congratulations.

Even before Corby was admin, nearly every child we raided called hacks. If we killed them, we had god mode and damage hack. If we got into their water cube, we had noclip and xray.

It was nothing more than knowing that food regnerates health, diamond swords take it away, and that most retarded factions leave at least one vulnerable spot to a creeper, tnt cannon, or a giant fucking door saying 'mineshaft' above it.

You're not the first, you won't be the last. But one title you can safely claim, is being a big fat poopy head. Congratulations.

You've been makin' a lot of funny posts lately, causing me to shit myself. Stop... Please.

• 1 month later...

It's his job to look into suspicious people... Or suspiciously specific denials.

Sure, I can understand him looking into suspicious matters, but when he just decides to fly up to an inaccessible sky-base Open a door in the bases claimed land, then set TNT in the rooms of the bases claimed land and ignite them, and then attack you after you have just witnessed it happen, that is some serious power abuse. :angry: I had even recorded him doing it and posted it to YouTube, you can see in the video at the very beginning of the video that he set off the TNT on our claimed land. Then I showed it to Clavus and he says he wasn't doing anything abusive or hacking. Even though the evidence is in the video. Fortune has not been my friend in this matter. If this B S continues to happen, people aren't going to really want to play on the server. <_<

Clavus should add a plugin which stores data about block changes, so that you can find out who made the 2 block tunnels with no torches.

But I don't think doing this will be possible considering poor Iris server's state.

It's his job to look into suspicious people... Or suspiciously specific denials.

Sure, I can understand him looking into suspicious matters, but when he just decides to fly up to an inaccessible sky-base Open a door in the bases claimed land, then set TNT in the rooms of the bases claimed land and ignite them, and then attack you after you have just witnessed it happen, that is some serious power abuse. :angry: I had even recorded him doing it and posted it to YouTube, you can see in the video at the very beginning of the video that he set off the TNT on our claimed land. Then I showed it to Clavus and he says he wasn't doing anything abusive or hacking. Even though the evidence is in the video. Fortune has not been my friend in this matter. If this B S continues to happen, people aren't going to really want to play on the server. <_<

Wheres this video then?

Also what faction are you?

Flying? Or enderpearls...

Placing TNT? Or you just don't know a thing about entities...

Attacking? This is faction wars

Edited by Corby
Even though the evidence is in the video. Fortune has not been my friend in this matter. If this B S continues to happen, people aren't going to really want to play on the server. <_<

It has 40 players 24/7, feel free to leave, more slots for the other billion kids that sit trying to get on

Edited by Dr.Minky