Mr. Green Gaming

Corby Mod?

Token86

Makes sense? He and his faction friend block_buster_ben gained access to my base, using mod powers then went into the basement (where the mob spawn collector is) then logged out. Assuming to catch my faction off guard when they do log back into the server. Having a mod in a server faction abusing his powers for that faction gain is ultimately lame.

Why is it that Technonegro, awesomeo_5000 and Baron Baconeer have to comment here even when they have nothing important/useful/real to say?

Isn't that, like, the idea of a forum?

Besides, counter-arguments against someone blaming an admin of power-abusing is something.

No, thats why there is this section called "General talk".

And you can hardly call comments like "LOL" and "what" counter-arguments.

Edited by Nobana

Why is it that Technonegro, awesomeo_5000 and Baron Baconeer have to comment here even when they have nothing important/useful/real to say?

Isn't that, like, the idea of a forum?

Besides, counter-arguments against someone blaming an admin of power-abusing is something.

No, thats why there is this section called "General talk".

And you can hardly call comments like "LOL" and "what" counter-arguments.

First of all, I disdain the use of words like Lol. Second, I've discussed in the general spirit of the subject, until you came along with your odd accusation. I do not believe this conversation is neither important, useful or real, so it does not need to go on.