⚠️DATA BREACH ⚠️ ×
Mr. Green Gaming

Errmm i shouldn't be banned surely

dobby_ben

Well Corby was raping are base or whatever and I ran away from him after he hit me like twice then got enough distance away then disconnected, and now I'm banned, but I though that you only get banned for combat logging if you abuse it to like rape some one, I only logged off once it's not like I kept logging in and out. Please reply because I think Corby banned me unnecessarily.

You combat logged over 4-5 times, you abused the temp invincibility upon relogging. You didn't just log out, I see no reason why you should be unbanned. Atleast serve a temporary ban like every other combat logger.

What kind of logic is that aswell? "One time is ok though" No of course it's not you fool!

Knowing Ben in real life, Like Nukem and Minky, He's re-told us the story several times over today, and it seems he acted within reason.

I'm not really involved, but he is not the type to cheat.

Just thought I'd share my opinion. Disregard it if you desire...

Bump at what Peon just said,

Keep in mind that you were threatening in game to ban half of ProdiGuild for 'hacking' according to several people I know, Corby, and accused me and LukeNukem of 'hacking' under no basis. Seems a bit ban-tastic of you, specially when you'd already claimed the land and said he had ran away, which would make combat logging completely pointless since you would be at bedrock and our spawn is near the sky limit. I don't understand, was he being spawn trapped by you or if he was combat logging surely he would of easily killed you? Or did you jump to a conclusion that he was combat logging, which would be more understandable,

Doesn't make sense to me anyway.. But GOD PRAY THAT SOMEONE WOULD DISSAGREE WITH AN ADMIN :V

Edited by Dr.Minky
Keep in mind that you were threatening in game to ban half of ProdiGuild for 'hacking' according to several people I know,

At what point did I ever say that?

Corby, and accused me and LukeNukem of 'hacking' under no basis.

When did that happen?

Seems a bit ban-tastic of you, specially when you'd already claimed the land and said he had ran away, which would make combat logging completely pointless since you would be at bedrock and our spawn is near the sky limit.

This occurred whilst we were attacking, before the claiming. But you weren't there so you have no grounds to say any of this.

I don't understand, was he being spawn trapped by you or if he was combat logging surely he would of easily killed you? Or did you jump to a conclusion that he was combat logging, which would be more understandable,

First I was chasing him, he turned round to me, logged straight away. Next he returned and I chased him again to kill him. He returned to spawn, instantly logged in/out before awesomeo could kill, grabbed a sword and jumped off the building during his invincibility login. At which point I chased again and he logged. I waited outside whilst I started to claim at which point he logged in and out after seeing me again and I banned him.

Doesn't make sense to me anyway.. But GOD PRAY THAT SOMEONE WOULD DISSAGREE WITH AN ADMIN :V

Your fine to disagree with me, but when you have NOTHING to go on and you were NOT there, then don't post as you are NOT involved.

Knowing Ben in real life, Like Nukem and Minky, He's re-told us the story several times over today, and it seems he acted within reason.

You all act out against combat logging in various other threads but when your friend does it you defend him? Explain the part where he combat logged "within reason"

Define:Hypocrit

Edited by Corby

Define:Evidence.

Good argument back, I don't need to provide evidence for every single ban, I was approved this status upon trust that I could do the right thing. Hackers would be everywhere if I had to screenshot/video everyone. Now please get out of this topic, you are NOT involved.

Good argument back, I don't need to provide evidence for every single ban, I was approved this status upon trust that I could do the right thing. Hackers would be everywhere if I had to screenshot/video everyone. Now please get out of this topic, you are NOT involved.

He is apart of the Prodiguild therefore I am involved. Lets just say the words above this topic are not stated so what's that Sir?

I rest my case.

He is apart of the Prodiguild therefore I am involved. Lets just say the words above this topic are not stated so what's that Sir?

I rest my case.

You can't argue and take advantage of the fact you friend posted within the wrong section. Common sense much? You could relate everyone who plays the MC server in some way. It doesn't matter that he is in your guild. You WERENT present at the moment of banning NOR had any influence on the banning itself. So stop acting like a little childlike smart-ass and butt out.

I rest my case.

You can't argue and take advantage of the fact you friend posted within the wrong section. Common sense much? You could relate everyone who plays the MC server in some way. It doesn't matter that he is in your guild. You WERENT present at the moment of banning NOR had any influence on the banning itself. So stop acting like a little childlike smart-ass and butt out.

No thanks I shall still stick by what I have said till an admin lawfully posts photographic evidence of him doing the things he has done ' Apparently ' I will not believe you until Awesomeo has these magic photos of a member of mine re logging up on the forums. Before you call me for being a hypocrite I call it doing what a friend does for another. I did say I rarely help out friends that have been banned as it's there problem, but a friendly hand is not wrong now is it?

Hypocrite? I've never said anything in any of the other threads about it.

It's clear you'er using a stupid argument here, Corby.

I was talking about all of you as whole, Ive not met one person here who doesnt like people combat logging. But its suddenly reasonable when your friend does it.

I rest my case.

No thanks I shall still stick by what I have said till an admin lawfully posts photographic evidence of him doing the things he has done ' Apparently ' I will not believe you until Awesomeo has these magic photos of a member of mine re logging up on the forums. Before you call me for being a hypocrite I call it doing what a friend does for another. I did say I rarely help out friends that have been banned as it's there problem, but a friendly hand is not wrong now is it?

Show me where it says I have to have proof for banning? and while your at it, show me where all the others asked for evidence of their bans too.

Edited by Corby

I was talking about all of you as whole, Ive not met one person here who doesnt like people combat logging. But its suddenly reasonable when your friend does it.

I rest my case.

Show me where it says I have to have proof for banning? and while your at it, show me where all the others asked for evidence of their bans too.

Stop bringing the others into it. I was simply asking for evidence to his combat logging so you ether have it or you don't? Without evidence there is no banning, yes?

I rest my case.

Stop bringing the others into it. I was simply asking for evidence to his combat logging so you ether have it or you don't? Without evidence there is no banning, yes?

I witnessed it first hand with my own fucking eyes, I need no evidence. Ban sticks.

At what point did I ever say that? ... When did that happen?

''As for you two, your VERY close to being banned, I will catch on to your dupes soon enough, already have witnessed your chats.''

This occurred whilst we were attacking, before the claiming. But you weren't there so you have no grounds to say any of this.

First I was chasing him, he turned round to me, logged straight away. Next he returned and I chased him again to kill him. He returned to spawn, instantly logged in/out before awesomeo could kill, grabbed a sword and jumped off the building during his invincibility login. At which point I chased again and he logged. I waited outside whilst I started to claim at which point he logged in and out after seeing me again and I banned him.

It was a question, not an accusation, in the same way you have no grounds. That still wouldn't make sense as the spawn is on the top of a mountain at sky limit so Awesomeo wouldn't be able to get there and kill him at spawn etc - I dont want to go on

As I said above, would be no point in combat logging at spawn he could just walk away,

Your fine to disagree with me, but when you have NOTHING to go on and you were NOT there, then don't post as you are NOT involved.

I brought up relevant questions and points that I don't think anyone else would bring up,

You all act out against combat logging in various other threads but when your friend does it you defend him? Explain the part where he combat logged "within reason"

He means he didnt re-log, attack you, re-log again, attack you, re-log, etc. Which is combat logging isn't it? Usually when people are combat logging its raiders and not someone that's just walking away, that's why,

Define - Hypocrit: Complaining that duping and hacking has destroyed the economy on the server, and then reeping the benefits of it :V

Edited by Dr.Minky