Mr. Green Gaming

Corby, Care to explain this.

InsaneMonk3yx

Ok, Corby i want you to explain how you got some of these items, firstly i didn't know you could have pig mob spawners because i did't think you could get them unless you are a admin, secondly it seems from the photos i took that you have a lot of level/experience, i want to know how you got this level to create a huge mass of enchanted armour and weapons, thirdly, how did you get that much wool, really you must have got SHIT loads of dye and played this game 24/7 and be really sad, or you hacked it like everyone has been saying you do, i realise that some of this could be possible but maybe it is too good to be true and you are abusing your admin powers. Also the picture of the roof with the mobs on it, i think its awesomeo_5000's base, how did he get all of this stuff unless corby gave it to him...???

Thankyou

InsaneMonk3yx

2011-12-17_211318-1.pngCanthavepigspawners-1.png

Chest-1.png

Chests-1.png

ChestSS-1.png

dw-1.png

How.png

Pig-1.png

really-1.png

WoolHowdidhegetsomuch-1.png

dw.png

WoolHowdidhegetsomuch-1.png

Edited by InsaneMonk3yx

Never seen pig spawners in the wild though.....

"For some reason, all Mob Spawners found in SMP have pigs inside them instead of whatever creature they actually spawn, with the singular exception of the Cave Spider."

Source

Scroll down to trivia.

Also this.

"Spawners do not drop resources when destroyed, and a placed spawner will spawn only pigs."

Source

If Corby were spawning in coloured wool, who would give a shit?! Hes the bloody admin! I'm sure him spawning 64 pink wool would completely destroy the server economy and ruin the game for you, unlike those dupers with 43000 diamonds

I have no doubt if Corby got any of that stuff non-legitematly he did it when checking chests for duping and took it, which IMO if he gives it to Awesomeo to make a pretty pig face its a much better use than leaving it all in circulation

If Corby were spawning in coloured wool, who would give a shit?! Hes the bloody admin! I'm sure him spawning 64 pink wool would completely destroy the server economy and ruin the game for you, unlike those dupers with 43000 diamonds

I have no doubt if Corby got any of that stuff non-legitematly he did it when checking chests for duping and took it, which IMO if he gives it to Awesomeo to make a pretty pig face its a much better use than leaving it all in circulation

If Corby participates in a faction, he's not allowed to use his admin abilities for its benefit. And I've yet to see any solid evidence that Corby doesn't follow this rule.

Once again these are accusations without real proof. The spawners are a bug, the amount of wool and armor isn't weird for a faction that's been around since the start of the map. How about you guys cut Corby some slack.