Mr. Green Gaming

hello guys there is a new map and the nether is claimed again -.-

Cobblebock

plz disable claiming in nether.

Wow, nice diamond materials - What, did you get that with your fancy X-Ray? It's only the 2nd day, chill down bro.

Seems I missed setting that in the config file. All Nether claims have been removed and claiming in the Nether / The End has been disabled.

As in The End disabled, do you mean inaccessible or the claiming has also been disabled?

My opinion, claiming in nether should be allowed, it encourages marketing claim oppurtunities, also id be more than happy to erase those who make traps around them

Corby, I think those places must be claimed as SafeZone points, so that players cant destroy those portals as they do all the freakin' time.

Edited by Mr. Darkness

My opinion, claiming in nether should be allowed, it encourages marketing claim oppurtunities, also id be more than happy to erase those who make traps around them

Yes but what when you build your fancy nether portal then tp to the nether to get stuck between to walls because some ass was first there and build some walls so only he can get in the nether ?

didnt think about safezones, why the hell havent we just done that before @Clavus, since theres only one portal in nether...

Safe zones sound good untill somebody clames everything around it ;X

Edited by Mathijs1996

Yes but what when you build your fancy nether portal then tp to the nether to get stuck between to walls because some ass was first there and build some walls so only he can get in the nether ?

didnt think about safezones, why the hell havent we just done that before @Clavus, since theres only one portal in nether...

Safe zones sound good untill somebody clames everything around it ;X

Don't be retarded, when Atlantic claimed around spawn (Overworld) last map, corby was there to set things right. Don't think just because it's another dimension/world that corby won't come and set things right again.

• 2 weeks later...

claiming can be allowed but can you make a save zone? or something around the portal so people still can get in the nether?

plz disable claiming in nether.

Wow, nice diamond materials - What, did you get that with your fancy X-Ray? It's only the 2nd day, chill down bro.

Seems I missed setting that in the config file. All Nether claims have been removed and claiming in the Nether / The End has been disabled.

As in The End disabled, do you mean inaccessible or the claiming has also been disabled?

ever heard about that rycers/blackbird are no livers :D i am not they gave me all this shit so plz stop screaming xray!