Mr. Green Gaming

Universe MC War Thread

Jinrai

Rules of all our wars:

• WAR will be ended when either faction disbands
  • You MUST disband present to an opposing faction member online at your base (So stuff can be stolen etc, pointless to continue moving faction/base)
  • Every ALLY of the faction(s) involved in WAR will be held as a threat and attacked as well.
  • If an ALLY is linked to two oppposing factions then they will be required to choose a side to back.
  • Standard MC rules apply
  • If one faction manages to claim the other factions base home spawn, they automatically win the war

Anything else goes :)

Current Wars:

Rangers (On-Going)

NO FLAMING PLEASE, ONLY POST ABOUT WARS, ADMINS WILL BE ASKED TO DELETE ANY OTHER FLAMING/SPAMMING POSTS.

=========================================================================================================================================

Previous [deleted] posts that we would like to include in our war-history, particularly because of the obvious fanboy flame and corby's ridiculous excuses for c-logging [probably also the reason why it got deleted in the first place, too painful]:

I love EmRA's pictures like this hahahaha
oh goodie' date=' a war. kinda peculiar that you initiated after i made a very well-behaved post about the disadvantages of having an admin as a raiding player.

anyhoo:

i have a picture too :D hope you like it ^^

its a piece of art about you in chat, weaseling your way out of the fact you came at us with full diamond,

we didn't have shit in terms of materials, you blew one or two things up, and was actually stupid enough to let us trap you.

then you act all cool about logging out cause you need a shower [how convenient']. we play along, but already made

a prediction. if he comes back, and were still here, he will log out again :D and so it was.

corby combat logging, well now ive seen it all.

the best part is you claiming we 'werent in combat'. we didnt attack you, 'the lava attacked you not us',

so it isnt combat logging. plus you even claimed clavus can get you out, because youre not in combat, but simply 'stuck.

corby, this war has just begun and already you gave us so much entertainment.

thank you <3

1TJ2H.jpg

3ypfY.jpg

p.s. inb4 'you cut and pasted the comments together. anyone who wants the full screenshots just ask me, just cut em up to make

it less spacey.

If this is somehow against forum rules [which i strongly doubt] please inform me. Until further notice I will take this as accidental deletes.

Edited by Jinrai
  • Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

-pic-

NO FLAMING PLEASE, ONLY POST ABOUT WARS, ADMINS WILL BE ASKED TO DELETE ANY OTHER FLAMING/SPAMMING POSTS.

so elaborate your picture with text or get lost, because if i only post a picture it gets deleted by admins too.

Edited by Jinrai

Jin Darkstars man tits do not get deleted but your posts do have you not realized this yet? Stop making bull shit threads and actually contribute to the forums for once, yeah? Good boy.

sticks and stones bro

our legacy is documentented.

Also, talk about the WAR between us and Rangers, and don't flame. How hard is that?

EDIT:

Hypocrite bro. That is all.

Something about combat logging?

Combat logging whilst in war with us, while standing next to us, in our base, while we are at war?

Enough reasons why it was on-topic? Please stop polluting our topic with your anger and frustration :D

Edited by Jinrai

Jin Darkstars man tits do not get deleted but your posts do have you not realized this yet? Stop making bull shit threads and actually contribute to the forums for once, yeah? Good boy.

sticks and stones bro

Also, talk about the WAR between us and Rangers, and don't flame. How hard is that?

Hypocrite bro. That is all.

Something about combat logging?

A bit hard since your main post is a flame/troll post directed at Corby.

How about you remove them and I remove Darkstar's tits.

Sounds like a fair trade-off.

Edited by Kefeus

Admin, please delete offtopic posts. These guys obviously come here to troll and flame. ty.

I relate to your so called ' Come here to troll '

Trolling wasn't involved, but flaming yes. Just like your flaming towards Corby.

Edit: EmRA I will just stop for your sake :) He will soon learn where is place is.

Edited by Luke Nukem

sticks and stones bro

This is our war topic, currently about a war that Corby decided to start with us.

Now again, while in this war, while ridiculing us, he gets trapped and starts combat logging,

in our base, during war. That's why this was ontopic in Rangers topic [where it got deleted]

and it is ontopic in our own topic.

We tend to keep this topic for all our wars, not just the war we have with Rangers.

You obviously like Corby and obviously dislike me. Realising this I still ask you to refrain

from mindless spamming, trolling and flaming.

Again I hope an admin will clean out this topic as i kindly asked.

Edited by Jinrai

sticks and stones bro

This is our war topic, that Corby decided to start with us. Now again,

while in this war, while ridiculing us, he gets trapped and starts combat logging,

in our base, during war. That's why this was ontopic in Rangers topic [where it got deleted]

and it is ontopic in our own topic.

We tend to keep this topic for all our wars, not just the war we have with Rangers.

You obviously like Corby and obviously dislike me. Realising this I still ask you to refrain

from mindless spamming, trolling and flaming. Again I hope an admin will clean out this topic

as i kindly asked.

K.

Easy to scream fire and trolls to shut someone up isnt it.

FTY i am not trolling, i am serious about someone warring us,

failing, c-logging and then deleting all posts concerning this.

Power corrupts it seems.

I actually can't stand to read your replies, your making me sick.

You are clearly fucking trolling, there's absolute 0 case for combat logging, I deleted all your pointless spam.

Now your jumping onto the old band wagon bullshit. Do us all a favour and just throw your computer out the fucking window.