Mr. Green Gaming

Universe MC War Thread

Jinrai

I can finally post on the forum hehe. So how's it going with Corby, is he still stuck in there waiting to get killed by us? Or did he already power abused out of there because "traps" are supposedly random generated in the world and doesn't mean we're actually attacking him. Pretty lame to destroy my precious cobblestone wall and then go into victim mode lmao.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cause we havent mined like crazy/played 24-7/used xray to get loads of diamond.

corby did for some reason have a full diamond set and sword,

so it was hard to kill him with our stone swords.

also, it was pretty entertaining to see corby trying to blow my house up, and failing in it.

and before you know it, he fell into our pit and the rest is history.

and yes, it isn't bannable, therefor all the more disgraceful, especially for someone making

a habit of laughing and having a mouthful of smacktalk at others if they do log out in an enemy base,

being trapped in lava surrounded by hostile players.

in my view, combat logging, is logging out while being close to enemy players while they are damaging you.

if they damage you with a sword, bow, tnt, lava or a creeper shouldn't really matter.

anyhow, is it really important if it was 'technically' combat logging or not? not to me.

p.s. not every faction will make a topic like this ever since only like 1% of them visits the forums.

so far, only universe and rangers made one, to my knowledge.

Edited by Jinrai

Score update

1-0 for rangers for hurting my 14 cobblestone.

1-1 for luring and trapping

1-2 for combat logging

1-3 for power abuse

1-4 for censorship

1-5 I stole water nearby your base

To be continued, you guys are such baddies LOLOL.

Interesting scoring system you have there. By this logic, I win. Because me.

Also "1-4 for censorship" if that was for the posts disappearing, I did that, because the content is against forum rules.

Theres a reason admins deleted your posts, your trolling like fuck, there isnt any credible evidence here at all...

Evidence..? We're not trying to prove anything.

Well you have been trying to prove that Corby abuses his admin powers and Combat logs?

Well, like Corb and numerous others said, combat logging isn't bannable, it's just very sad.

Plus, when you're in an enemies lavatrap, dying and surrounded by hostiles, it's

not technically combatlogging, according to some.

As you know, according to Corby, this has nothing to do with combat whatsoever, since it's

not the person placing the lava, who is in combat with him, but actually 'the lava itself'

As for power abusing, it's not possible to record proof of it, and if we do, I doubt

it will change anything. It will always be Corby's word against ours, so we're not even

going to try and bother fighting that wall.

Like Darkstar said, it doesn't matter if you have a good point,

or trying to open a friendly discussion because you are concerned with freedom of speech

among other things, on the server;

To end this. No corby will not have his admin powers removed' date=' and no he will not be forced to leave Rangers. [/quote']

So we're not trying to prove anything. We are merely recording this as a reminder to ourselves,

and others, what mischief Uncle Corby is up to, while executing his super evil war plans.

Edited by Jinrai

You do understand Corby can do what he wants and none of us care any more? He is the admin you listen to him and just get on with your life. We just get on with the base that has been levelled and build a new one. If you are alerting us to Corby's mischief now you are a bit late son.

I do understand, but frankly I don't care, and I'm getting a bit tired of your empty comments,

trying to.. whatever it is you're trying.

I must say you seem pretty obsessed with this topic, I just made this to record some things,

but I always wind up talking to you, baconeer or pannenkoek about absolutely nothing.

You do understand Corby can do what he wants and none of us care any more? He is the admin you listen to him and just get on with your life. We just get on with the base that has been levelled and build a new one. If you are alerting us to Corby's mischief now you are a bit late son.

I do understand, but frankly I don't care, and I'm getting a bit tired of your empty comments,

trying to.. whatever it is you're trying.

I must say you seem pretty obsessed with this topic, I just made this to record some things,

but I always wind up talking to you, baconeer or pannenkoek about absolutely nothing.

I'm glad we have come to an agreement then that none of us care what you have to say nor what I have to say. I am simply trying to get you to realize that at the begging it was all " CORBY THIS CORBY THAT " and now it is " Oh yeah never mind he didn't do nothing "

Obsessed? Just ratting out this shit that you accuse Corby of. Well to be honest Baconeer is a lot more important than this whole topic and Darkstar's brother.

Edit: P.s editing your previous posts to make them look like you were not accusing Corby does not help.

Edited by Luke Nukem

1. i didnt edit any post except the last, like 1 minute after posting it, to correct typo's or other small errors.

you can check the timestamps if you're really that inquisitive.

2. we never begged 'corby was this, corby was that'. i made a very long, friendly, and sincere post in the admin topic about the conflicting

interests you can have as a player/admin. interestingly, right after [but not related to, according to corby] that post, corby declared war to us ingame.

3. i did not say he doesnt do nothing? do you have crap in your ears :D i said, he did a lot of sad things, and he can't be punished for that.

but we dont mind that corby goes unpunished, because the accumulation of situations led to many hilareous moments already.

who knows what he has in store for us next? it's like an early christmas. we try to look at things from the bright side.

now if you excuse me, im kinda done answering.

Edited by Jinrai

Also stop with the freaking childish Meme's they are not needed dude it doesn't make you cool or clever to be honest it just makes yourself look a total twat. on another note it's funny how you are now going for the moral high ground after continuous flame posts?

Edits changing your posts from Corby Combat logging.

This post has been edited by Jinrai: Today, 01:19

This post has been edited by Jinrai: Today, 02:00

so much lols for the comment where you said your not tryin to prove anything, anyway im done with your parculia remarks, i shall just laugh and watch

so much lols for: 'the lava was killing me, not you'

parculia

0.03 sec.

Word not found in the Dictionary and Encyclopedia. Did you mean:

parcel Parul parcus Pacul

Can't find what you are looking for? Try Google site search or help us improve by submitting your definition.

Edited by Jinrai