Mr. Green Gaming

Universe MC War Thread

Jinrai

so much lols for the comment where you said your not tryin to prove anything, anyway im done with your parculia remarks, i shall just laugh and watch

parculia

0.03 sec.

Word not found in the Dictionary and Encyclopedia. Did you mean:

parcel Parul parcus Pacul

Can't find what you are looking for? Try Google site search or help us improve by submitting your definition.

I think Jinrai has finally come to halt picking at Corby's grammar.

Definition of Forum troll fail: Picking at Grammar when the battle has been lost in a last ditch attempt to look clever, but within doing so failing once again resolving in a crash and burn moment.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so much lols for the comment where you said your not tryin to prove anything, anyway im done with your parculia remarks, i shall just laugh and watch

parculia

0.03 sec.

Can't find what you are looking for? Try Google site search or help us improve by submitting your definition.

Definition of Forum troll fail: Picking at Grammar when the battle has been lost in a last ditch attempt to look clever, but within doing so failing once again resolving in a crash and burn moment.

Well, theres a difference between grammar, spelling, and making up new words yourself.

Needless to say, corby sunk this low a long time ago already, dare I say lower,

correcting me on capitalising my sentences and names, even correcting it with a 'red marker'.

ROFL.

I never said anything about a ban.

If you have more of this fun, please stay :D

You can put it any way you like Corby, but the situation is more than obvious now.

But feel free to think of more excuses ^^

Even when I correct parts it still didn't make sense that?

I think Corby has finally come to halt picking at Jinrai's grammar.

Edited by Jinrai

parculia

0.03 sec.

Well, theres a difference between grammar, spelling, and making up new words yourself.

Needless to say, corby sunk this low a long time ago already, correcting me on capitalising my sentences and names.

You can put it any way you like Corby, but the situation is more than obvious now.

Actually Corby was simply saying you talk bollocks most of the time and do not make sense in the process of spreading verbal crap that you put on the forums.

So many laughs for the comment where you said your not trying to prove anything. Anyway I'm done with your peculiar remarks, I shall just laugh and watch.

so much lols for: 'the lava was killing me, not you'.

parculia

0.03 sec.

If Sir has quite finished being a complete dick, he would have realised that a true grammar/spelling Nazi would have corrected his entire reply. And I also note a couple of errors in your reply as well. So kindly leave it to the professionals.

If Sir has quite finished being a complete dick, he would have realised that a true grammar/spelling Nazi would have corrected his entire reply. And I also note a couple of errors in your reply as well. So kindly leave it to the professionals.

theres a difference in not capitaling your words to type faster,

and inventing whole new words that even the online dictionary can't find a proper suggestion to.

and who says im a 'true grammar nazi'. I don't care for grammar or capitalisation,

but it's hard to understand words that don't exist.

Actually Corby was simply saying you talk bollocks most of the time and do not make sense in the process of spreading verbal crap that you put on the forums.

I could say the same about him =]

Edited by Jinrai

parculia

0.03 sec.

Needless to say, corby sunk this low a long time ago already, dare I say lower,

correcting me on capitalising my sentences and names, even correcting it with a 'red marker'.

ROFL.

I think Corby has finally come to halt picking at Jinrai's grammar.

Using others material is quite simply showing that you lack comebacks. You do know that you do actually fail at this whole debate?

theres a difference in not capitaling your words to type faster,

and inventing whole new words that even the online dictionary can't find a proper suggestion to.

I could say the same about him =]

Corby can write bullshit about you all he wants as it's hilarious... Oh wait he is a server admin It's his job to make people on the MC server especially you to make them aware to where they stand. In your case you have no leg to stand on in this whole matter.